honda atc 70

mud runner

Jan 19, 2012
leabnon TN
one of my buddies has a 85 I think honda atc 70 and he said he would take 50 for it and it comes with a parts bike it runs it just doesent have the pull rope I think im gonna get it but I dont know mutch about them any body know if if it sounds like a good deal

I may go over there tomorrow and get some pics of it and post them up here it is a lil rough around the edges like the front fender has a small hole in it and the seat is ripped and its got alot of dust on it

Well it's am old bike and kids used it, it will have damage. Dust can be cleaned off easily, you can always re wrap the seat and fix the hole.

ya I think im gonna clean it up give it a fresk coat of paint and fix the pull rope any idea of what it will be worth after I do that there arnt any for sale around me

its not allways resale value that matters its fun factor and 3 wheelers are fun I love my tri motos and trikes rule its def worth more than they want plus you could allways get em down some

its not allways resale value that matters its fun factor and 3 wheelers are fun I love my tri motos and trikes rule its def worth more than they want plus you could allways get em down some

well I cant get them down any more when I was over there I told him I wanted it and he said what will u give me for it and I said 50 and he said ok but I wish I would have offerd him 20 or 30 now

On ya if you don't buy it some one would easily give him $300-$400? For both.

well he isint really trying to sell it. its just sitting in his shop in a corner he told me he will save it until I get the money but I plan on stripping it and to the frame painting it painting the tank and cleaning up the plastic and maby selling it

well he isint really trying to sell it. its just sitting in his shop in a corner he told me he will save it until I get the money but I plan on stripping it and to the frame painting it painting the tank and cleaning up the plastic and maby selling it

Thats 600ish dollars minimun of parts/trikes there depending on the year. Collectors look for originality. So the more original it is the more money you will get for it. Trust me i collect them. lol Upload some PICS!

Thats 600ish dollars minimun of parts/trikes there depending on the year. Collectors look for originality. So the more original it is the more money you will get for it. Trust me i collect them. lol Upload some PICS!

he sent me some pics of it but I don't have a smart phone so I cant upload them but I can send them so some one on here to upload then and its not a 85 its a 78

Last edited: