Hmm... school dresscode opinion

we gotta wear boots and a school shirt and plain blue jeans with no holes or frays, to our high school it doesnt bother me at all alot easy to find somthing to wear

I went to Hastings. I was so glad to get out of there haha.

Hahahaa Hastings, i went to Hastings schools, yup theres a Hastings in MI too. It sucked, i sure am glad we didnt have to wear uniforms though. Currently where i work i gotta wear a damn blue t-shirt with kelly on the front cause im a temp. To make things worse, it's gotta be tucked in!!! Cant wait for a raise though, darn 90 day period.

Highly doubt it will fly. Right, wrong, or indifferent most schools have ridiculously strict dress codes and most enforce them. My daughter is in 7th grade and we got called to bring her different jeans earlier this year because she had a hole in one leg, mid thigh, about the size of a quarter. REALLY?!?!?!

See, what's weird is that girls are fine to wear yoga pants. Those things are skin tight. They might as well wear leggings. But that's fine. Another thing I want to do, just to cause trouble, is wear yoga pants.

Back to the shirt, I agree. A pink shirt you don't even look at, but with the I <3 Boobies shirt, people look at it, and think about it.

dude i got no problem with yoga pants as long as the girl is hot :) the day they ban those will be a sad day.

also i say wear the shirt. if they say something ask if they have a problem with you supporting breast cancer awareness and if they do you can take it to court for violating the first amendment like the person mentioned above

dude i got no problem with yoga pants as long as the girl is hot :) the day they ban those will be a sad day.

also i say wear the shirt. if they say something ask if they have a problem with you supporting breast cancer awareness and if they do you can take it to court for violating the first amendment like the person mentioned above

LOL He would lose that case so badly, it's not even funny. He would just end up being "that guy" that makes the news for taking something like that to court.

All i gotta say is that had me in tears I was laughing so hard.

"Reality doesn't work that way. You could make a testicular cancer awareness shirt that says "Suck the cancer from ballsacks"

If you do it for kicks f**k it I find it amusing if you really do support it. I Applaud you along with any one else who does. My grandma had breast cancer for a little while in her late 50's. and survived it.