higher member fees or no

• yes

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i notice how all the people bitchin are non supporters :)

Excuse me mister Super Supporter, want a cape with a double SS emblem?? And awk are you blasterdudes14 dad or something that you keeping up with everything he does??? If he cant pay,he simply cant,deal with it, be happy that you support it. Some of us cant pay up but that doesnt mean we should get taken away the DIY,BOTM and Chat for it. In NO other forum do they take privilages away with being a non-supporter. Only normal stuff,limited pm box,limited avatar size and such, nothing to do with information.

Go ahead you know it alls that can support all day long,do your plans so you can see how this forum will go down in no time. The 5,10,15,20 supporting member sh*t is a great idea, that should be good. All in all stop f*cking bitching cuz some dont pay, if you can then good for you and all of us non-supporters thank you for it but dont come ***** bitching to me that we dont support and you do...want a god dam trophy for that???

I enjoy this forum alot, and if it wasnt for this forum i wouldnt know sh*t about atv's and blaster, but hoenstly im tired of some of you that think cuz some people behind a computer gave you some reps that you own the place and that your almighty and mature. pfft go ahead tell me im a youngin and whatnot, i dont give a dam, oooh im immature,i dont give a dam either. Give me bad rep for saying this whatever my heart doesnt feed off the rep from here. Im out, oh and pm me your adress so i can send you the cape and trophy.

i know for me without this site i wouldnt have been half as interested to learn and mod my bike and share it with the other blaster fans.. i already pay $20 a year for the site.
this site has given me alot of drive to build one of the best blasty's out there.. whatever the forum decide's as a whole i support it..

Excuse me mister Super Supporter, want a cape with a double SS emblem?? And awk are you blasterdudes14 dad or something that you keeping up with everything he does??? If he cant pay,he simply cant,deal with it, be happy that you support it. Some of us cant pay up but that doesnt mean we should get taken away the DIY,BOTM and Chat for it. In NO other forum do they take privilages away with being a non-supporter. Only normal stuff,limited pm box,limited avatar size and such, nothing to do with information.

Go ahead you know it alls that can support all day long,do your plans so you can see how this forum will go down in no time. The 5,10,15,20 supporting member sh*t is a great idea, that should be good. All in all stop f**cking bitching cuz some dont pay, if you can then good for you and all of us non-supporters thank you for it but dont come ***** bitching to me that we dont support and you do...want a god dam trophy for that???

I enjoy this forum alot, and if it wasnt for this forum i wouldnt know sh*t about atv's and blaster, but hoenstly im tired of some of you that think cuz some people behind a computer gave you some reps that you own the place and that your almighty and mature. pfft go ahead tell me im a youngin and whatnot, i dont give a dam, oooh im immature,i dont give a dam either. Give me bad rep for saying this whatever my heart doesnt feed off the rep from here. Im out, oh and pm me your adress so i can send you the cape and trophy.

Well said dareal!

Sitting back..Enjoying the Show with Pop-Corn!
Me too this is stupid! I can't belive people are acting so dumb.. It seems like its been a forum full of whiners for the last 2 months and I'm done dealing with it.
Popcorn.gif

Horrible Idea! I am a 14 year old kid and I'm still saving up to buy a truck... I don't understand why all you supporting members have to charge us non supporters because you've got like 45+ rep.....No offense to you. you guys are in your like 25's and 30's and have familys and VERY well paying jobs....I have no job...Do you guys really think us teens can afford $20.....? Untill i see improvement on the forum, I wont be a supporting member....and i will stay that way til' somebody gets it fixed.....

take one weekend off from riding and send in the gas money you would have spent, and by the way-wheres that gas coming from since your broke????< for those saying they have no job or too young for a job, who's payin for all that gas and oil????? get them to spring the $10, or like you've threatened, go to the other sites and see what ya get there, not half of the strictly blaster info you get here and a bunch of smart asses with no love.
and sorry bout whats about to be said below, if ya dont like it, go to e2s

/\/\/\/\/\/\but you had the money to get porting and other bike parts,and you said you have bought and SOLD stuff on here, that means you made money from the sell on here, which is against the rules, shoulda gave up $10 of the profits, and if it wasnt for this forum you would still have a broke down blaster

/\/\/\/\/\ who says that, you've got good reps

shut down the diy, and any other info threads to non supporters and stop givin out free info to freeloaders,
in other words i have to pay to help out nonsupporters???,
they can have the chat
and for those without paypal, i'm sure freek or one of the other mods or supporting members would gladly accept a money order and pay the dues for you?????

bottom line is, if ya have a bike,quad,blaster or whatever, ya gotta be gettin money somewhere for gas and parts or ya wouldnt be riding it, so the "im broke, no job, to young sh*t" is just a bullshit excuse, and aint floatin with me

end of rant

god me and u are just alike. i was gonna say the same exact thing. if u have gas money then u have forum money. also if u dont have aqa paypal that would be awsome to send money to sum1. cause i know my step dad be bsin sumtimes with the paypal

god me and u are just alike. i was gonna say the same exact thing. if u have gas money then u have forum money. also if u dont have aqa paypal that would be awsome to send money to sum1. cause i know my step dad be bsin sumtimes with the paypal

I dont buy my gas, i rarely ever ride...I do appreciate you guys helping me out but this is f*cking gay.....i think 2strokepower was right, nobody wants us "non-supporters" here...I'm going to E2S.....

Go ahead you know it alls that can support all day long,do your plans so you can see how this forum will go down in no time. The 5,10,15,20 supporting member sh*t is a great idea, that should be good. All in all stop f**cking bitching cuz some dont pay, if you can then good for you and all of us non-supporters thank you for it but dont come ***** bitching to me that we dont support and you do...want a god dam trophy for that???

dude take the tampon out. ur going off on a internet forum. U prolly have bought something on here U have prolly learned something on here. U dont get sh*t for free. THIS IS a GREAT site. and IF U have to pay to GET certain privliges. then so be it. stop being a little gaywad and cought it up like sum1 said befor its .3$ to pay a day ? cmon now. u prolly spend more then 10 in school for lunch and crackers. or DONATE 2 DOLLARS? anything helps. if u dont wanna pay up u shouldnt be able to use our knowledge. cause if u dont then the site is just either gonna go down or just continue to run like your blasty sh*tty haha jk but its gonna run sh*ty still. we dont want that. atleast i dont. so i vote yes and also a donate bar thing around your name would be cool. and also the shirt thing and stickers for donaters and supporters would be cool.

i like the 5 10 15 20 dollar thing but what im not gettin is y is everybody arguin. if it wasnt for this forum half of the people on here wouldnt know alot of things bout blasters nd swaps nd all that other good shyt.

another thing blaster200boy who said yu arent wanted here if you arent wanted yu would of been banned duh!

i didnt write this to start anything or get a infraction

I would probably f*cking pay $5-$10, but $20 is getting outta hand. I've never been apart of a forum that costed $20! Heck, how does myspace able to manage without fees? if they can do it, why can't you guys? but yeah $5-$10-$15 is good price for the year....We all give each other great info, its all equal...except for my dumbass....im not smart enough to know anythng soo its whatever.... :-/

I would probably f**cking pay $5-$10, but $20 is getting outta hand. I've never been apart of a forum that costed $20! Heck, how does myspace able to manage without fees? if they can do it, why can't you guys? but yeah $5-$10-$15 is good price for the year....We all give each other great info, its all equal...except for my dumbass....im not smart enough to know anythng soo its whatever.... :-/

its called sponsors and advertisers

It doesn't cost much to run a site like this.
Are we running into bandwidth issues?
Maybe we need to look to a different hosting company?
With member support AND sponsors, should be a net win for the site owner.

I'll say it again, web sites don't cost much.

What brings this question on?
If you are looking to run a forum as a for profit business, I think you need to look into bolstering sponsor participation. We really don't have too many businesses on this site. If you put the cost on the backs of the members, they will go away. And if you hammer the sponsors too hard, they will just pass the cost onto the members via higher prices.
WTF?
And I am a supporting member, and I even have NEGATIVE rep.

When will the members be able to see the forum up and running correctly? I'd love to be a member, but I need to know if I can trust you guys with my money....I agree with knowpig and YB! +1 for both of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.