hey guys been along time

every thread i just read, says to just unplug the parking brake at it's connection under the hood, and not splice any wires together.
only the 03-06 tors delete requires splicing wires.
i'll bet if you look under the hood of your new one, theres an open plug under there with no wires spliced.

here's just one of the threads with the least chitter chatter........

http://www.blasterforum.com/general-support-17/e-brake-sensor-removal-35454/

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS UNPLUG IT. I had that same problem on the blue 05 I had. It has backfiring and wouldn't rev. Unplugged it and the problem was solved.

tried that still didnt work.... im so pissed.. nothin ever seems to work right for me. i checked exhaust intake tors removed parking brake unplugged n still all the same nothing changes. im ready to throw it off a bridge n say f it

What aftermarket carb are you running? What jets are in it? Do you have a stock carb to put on there. Did you make jumper wires for the tors or just twist them together? Either way make sure the connections are good. I believe you need to jump it in two spots. The link AWK posted is an accurate way to do it. I would pop the flywheel off and ensure the woodruff key is in place.

its got a cpw??? 28mm flatside carb. friend let me barrow it to c if would actany diff. no.aftermarket parts just bored .20 jist like his blaster. i had the stock one on bit started to do this hole mess. yea i have all my wores done just like the link awk posted. funny part was i did that almost 2 yrs ago n forgot i did until i took the hood off. im gonna try n get a video of ot tomorrow n.pics of everyrthing thats done.

how far r they suppost to seat on the reeds that is. mine have like a hair gap before they actually seal flat is that alright or are they outta spec???

I'd like to see a picture of those reeds, depending upon your Defintion of a "hair" you wanna change them.

There should be no gap should seal flat on cage

Here's mine

8F6648C5-6EBD-4C56-B1DA-5133B42C786C-7560-0000053426B6B3B6_zpsbbb16b4c.jpg

They should set flat on the cage like mine.

A gap of a hair width should not affect anything.

Flip them over and do not over tighten them this causes them to gap.

Use Loctite at 0.7 ft lbs and if you have no suitable wrench, that is only a gentle nip up.

ok thanks guys ill be tryin it this wknd an let everyone know. so if they still don't sit flat you think maybe I should try ordering new ones??

Check to see if the stoppers are deformed around the screw holes.

If they have been tightened up too tight and are deformed, new reeds will not fix the problem as the stoppers will deform them at hole level and cause them to weiner up.

after reading that im gonna look an see if I didn't install my piston backwards. if I did im gonna feel like such an idiot. I remember changing it at like 4 in the morning tired as hell. guess I could of just messed up but im gonna look at it today an see if that is it or not. thanks for the link guys and gals

shes alive finally. fou.d out my tired as did pit my piston in backwards. woops. o well leason well leaened. she runs.like a xhamp now. jist gotta finiah breaking her in now. thanks for the help everyone

shes alive finally. fou.d out my tired as did pit my piston in backwards. woops. o well leason well leaened. she runs.like a xhamp now. jist gotta finiah breaking her in now. thanks for the help everyone

very easy mistake to make, especially at that time of the morning !
glad to hear she's purrin good now and an easy,
$ free fix I:I