Hey from Michigan

pitbulloncrack

Mar 18, 2010
Kalamazoo, MI
Been bouncing around this forum for a couple of months now so I thought I should make it official and say hello. Really great forum with loads of knowledge and decent people. As soon as I get past 30 posts I am definitely going to become a supporting member.

Here is the blaster. It's a bone stock 2001.
0503001405.jpg

My other rides.

Here is my gf's 96 250 Timber wolf. This thing is blast to drive.
0503001409.jpg

The 2000 KX 250. Way too much money into this.
0503001412.jpg

Finally, my 2006 650 Ninja!
0503001416.jpg

Hey neighbor, just up the road from ya in Otsego, we moved here from the Milwood area a couple of years ago. Got a pit & trails right next to our house, your more than welcome to bring the toys & do some ridin'. I:I

Hey neighbor, just up the road from ya in Otsego, we moved here from the Milwood area a couple of years ago. Got a pit & trails right next to our house, your more than welcome to bring the toys & do some ridin'. I:I

That's awsome, thanks for the invite! I would love to check out your spot. Shoot me a pm sometime and I'll load up the blaster. Btw, I have some family in the milwood area I:I

Dude, that blaster is super clean. Been said before but still. I'm gonna clean mine up real nice when I get back home this weekend. Get out the brush for my dremel tool and try and make it shine like yours. Haha. That Kx is really nice. Bet it hauls too. Lol. Welcome to the forum.