Hey everyone

Stryder917

Jul 28, 2007
ElkCo, PA
hey, for all of you who remember me, cool, if not haha, well hi my name's sean.

but hey, its the first time ive been on in almost exactly a year now. -- an update on everything..

i just sold my two blasters (in my sig) i still have my drag 'shee, but she'll be going within the next year. i wish i didn't sell them, but i need to make house payments, and i dont have a lot of places to ride anymore.

i used my extra cash, bought myself two new toys however. -- a 1991 Pontiac Firebird Formula 5.7L v8, supercharged, worked over motor, etc etc etc etc, pushing 460 hp. and i sold my old daily driver (maseratti spyder) and my old hauling truck for my quads. -- even though im not a rider anymore, i have had 12 years experience with these quads and will for sure still be around on and off to give assistance --- glad to be back, although im not sure how many people will remember me :p

haha you probably wouldn't. its been a long while since ive been on a lot. i joined in 2007 lol, and then i was active until right around 2009 in october and inactive for about 6 months, and on again for a bit, and only back now. :/ i moved back home.. i was living in elk cty. pennsylvania for a long time, and i moved back home to Keski-Suomi Finland last year

actually i may. ill have to look around, i dont even have pics of my drag shee or anything, im bad with pics. the old group of guys that used to be on here used to yell at me all the time cuz i never posted pics. the pic as my avatar is 5 years old lol, and one of the quads i sold. -- ill have to see if i have a pic of my spyder --- your Signature is BA by the way. thats what i loved about riding a 2stroke hahaha (besides the obvious things)