Here is my project

TXBLASTER

Nov 12, 2010
This is my project its a 2000 blaster Im new to this so i dont know what to do but i already started tearing it part i wanna widen the rear maybe add a longer swing arm dont really know were to start any advice welcome looks like the guy who had it before me cut the lines to the oil pump i wanna cancel that out the right way. Sorry about the big pic im new to this!!
DSCN1056.jpg

he probably did an oil injection block off. good thing to do. mix her 32/1. buy a service manual. that way you know how it is suppose to be compared to what you have. and you can take it apart and put it back together right. there is a downloadable one here. i think in the engine section in one of the stickies

Yes it's a great learning experience plus you know first hand how it goes together so you know how to fix stuff when needed
+ 4 on the swinger , get rid of the stock a arms and get aftermarket because stock blaster a arms have balljoints that can not be replaced forcing you to find new arms in the long run It will be cheaper and more reliable and safer . Search the site read a lot and when you are stumped ask us questions
most of us are always happy to help .