Hello From South Africa

AndrewBuch

Jun 28, 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
Hi,

My name is Andrew & I live in Johannesburg, South Africa.

We recently got a holiday cabin & included in the deal we got 2 x Blaster 200cc Quads (I dont know what model / year etc they are). The 1 has some spacers on the rear, the other one doesn't.

Some pics:

This is the 1 without the spacers

This is the 1 with the spacers

I am going out there this weekend, so the first one is there currently. so will get some more pics of it

Hoping to learn a thing or 2 from this forum regarding the blasters

Welcome to the
Dirt Pile !!!
I:I​

Couple suggestions. If the "age" of the gas is in question, drain it and use fresh. Only use quality oil both for the injection or premix, and oil without friction modifiers for tranny. By the looks of the terrain a skid plate might be a wise investment :eek:

Re: Re: Hello From South Africa

Took the 1 out for a ride today, on the dirt roads outside the reserve, had a blast.. did not go all out as I dont have proper riding kit yet, just a helmet thats a bit tight and some leather gloves.

These things are awesome, was doing donuts and figure 8s and drifts on the dirt roads..

Welcome to the forum. That looks like a fun place to go ride.

Yeah the only issue is that inside the reserve we have to stick to the main roads which are concrete tracks, once out its just dirt roads

Re: Re: Hello From South Africa

Welcome to the
Dirt Pile !!!
I:I​

Couple suggestions. If the "age" of the gas is in question, drain it and use fresh. Only use quality oil both for the injection or premix, and oil without friction modifiers for tranny. By the looks of the terrain a skid plate might be a wise investment :eek:

We had them both serviced, tanks cleaned out, new plugs and filters and oil change..

Yeah got oil from the yamaha dealers