Heel guard

rich1

Jan 6, 2014
N.C./RTP
I need the large R side plastic heel guard must be in good shape . That means no cracks ,broken studs or missing pieces ,like the one I got ! Let me know total price shipped to 27712 Thanks Mark

Finding a mint one with not a piece broken off is going to be hard! I have one but it has a little side broken off. If you are interested pm me. Its 98% all there.

A little hard is an understatement...I found one on line ,cracked $50. I can get one from the dealer for that . Thanks for youre reply.

A little hard is an understatement...I found one on line ,cracked $50. I can get one from the dealer for that . Thanks for youre reply.

thats why most have moved on to the nicer, stronger, Rappy/YFZ heels.

brand new factory takeoffs for $35
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SHOWROOM-TA...Parts_Accessories&hash=item19e8c1bc68&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-13-YFZ...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c7cedc948&vxp=mtr

what blaster heels left out there are overpiced, already raggedy, or will be soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have them on my black bike, and put a set on my buddies, they bolt right up to our pegs and some say they've gotten the upper mount to bolt to the frames original heel mount ?
i had to make 2 small brackets out of 3/16 x 3/4 steel for the ones i did.

they do work better if you add double pegs on the back of the existing, as this moves them back a little further for easier kicking, you'll still need to get used to kicking with your heel, but worth it for newer, metal framed, better looking heel gaurds

only pic i can find right now, gotta search thru a bizzilion pages of tinypic since we lost our albums in the forum switch..

ifmyyu.jpg

edit: here we go.....

shift side bracket
21c6moh.jpg

kicker side, i like it to the fender brace for more support when kicking
2bcx1t.jpg

van2q.jpg

Looks like I got ripped off on the YFZ 450 heel guards . They were supposed to be here 2 days ago. I looked up in my E- Mail and E-Bay no records found and $35.00 gone.

Looks like I got ripped off on the YFZ 450 heel guards . They were supposed to be here 2 days ago. I looked up in my E- Mail and E-Bay no records found and $35.00 gone.

how can there be no record of an ebay purchase in your "purchase history" on ebay.
if it's not there, you never bought them, and the $35 missing is a coincidence

Check your MyEbay page and make sure they were shipped. Contact the seller if you have to.
I checked all that everything Ive ordered before that and after shows and is here or on the way. The seller is not anywhere on E- Bay to be found all his listing are gone too. !

whats your ebay name, i'll see if i can find you

rich1 725041 said:
That sucks!! Luckily its only $35.. hopefully ebay takes care of it

I called the card provider they said they don't cover loses under $50. I got a hold on the account though. I just checked back and my ID and password now work again. Weird, no sight of the person I got it from and it WAS a new take- off set from a Yfz 450 . Yeah ,glad it was just $35 too. If this happens to anyone else ,call your card holder ASAP to limit damages.
Im calling another place on the phone Fri and just getting a new R side stock since that's the only one bad.