Need a bunch of parts. I’ll trade for blasting/powdercoating service

Lunchbox

Mar 15, 2018
Central CT
Hi all, here’s the deal...
I purchased most of a 99 blaster to tinker with. I would like to get it running for as little cash spent as possible. So far these are the items I need. (Don’t laugh)

Running engine - or close to running
(Because I need so many parts to fix mine it’s just easier). If you have engine parts available, I need:
Left and right cases with no cracks
Clutch side cover
Outer clutch basket or complete clutch assembly
Air filter
Engine bearing kit
Engine seal kit
Matching crank/piston/rod/cylinder set

Also need:
Rear axle carrier and bearings
Rear hydro brake setup
Swing arm bushings/bearings
Front a arm bushings
Chain
Headlight
Grips
Aftermarket rear grab bar

And yeah, before you say it, I’ll take an entire new bike too. Lol.

I don’t care if the stuff is factory, and I can fab anything I need to make something fit.

Currently I am using the typical household oven setup for powder coating. However I am in the middle of a large oven build 3x5x7’ and a much larger blast cabinet. I should be able to handle most items people would need done when it’s finished. I can currently handle parts 12”x16”x20”

I prefer to deal locally to avoid shipping hassles, but if you want to work something out we can. My goal here is to get a running machine that I can use with my 5yr old son. I bought him a 50cc eton and he was doing great until he dumped it and now he’s terrified of it. He enjoys riding with me around the yard on our friends quad, still scared to get back on his though.

I’m happy to help if someone just wants coating done as well. Like I said, my larger setup will be completed in a month or two. Funds are tight right now. Let me know if you can help with anything! Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Hi all, here’s the deal...
I purchased most of a 99 blaster to tinker with. I would like to get it running for as little cash spent as possible. So far these are the items I need. (Don’t laugh)

Running engine - or close to running
(Because I need so many parts to fix mine it’s just easier). If you have engine parts available, I need:
Left and right cases with no cracks
Clutch side cover
Outer clutch basket or complete clutch assembly
Air filter
Engine bearing kit
Engine seal kit
Matching crank/piston/rod/cylinder set

Also need:
Rear axle carrier and bearings
Rear hydro brake setup
Swing arm bushings/bearings
Front a arm bushings
Chain
Headlight
Grips
Aftermarket rear grab bar

And yeah, before you say it, I’ll take an entire new bike too. Lol.

I don’t care if the stuff is factory, and I can fab anything I need to make something fit.

Currently I am using the typical household oven setup for powder coating. However I am in the middle of a large oven build 3x5x7’ and a much larger blast cabinet. I should be able to handle most items people would need done when it’s finished. I can currently handle parts 12”x16”x20”

I prefer to deal locally to avoid shipping hassles, but if you want to work something out we can. My goal here is to get a running machine that I can use with my 5yr old son. I bought him a 50cc eton and he was doing great until he dumped it and now he’s terrified of it. He enjoys riding with me around the yard on our friends quad, still scared to get back on his though.

I’m happy to help if someone just wants coating done as well. Like I said, my larger setup will be completed in a month or two. Funds are tight right now. Let me know if you can help with anything! Thanks for looking
ii have lots of parts for sale lmk if interested I will sernd more info

very sorry been caught up with 2 builds but yes ido have one not sure of condition will have to dig it up but I do have one