Heavy engine vibration

Big-bore-jt

May 13, 2017
Not 100% sure about the year of my blaster but its got a 240 big bore kit and a +2 stroker kit... The top end has 8 hours on it and it ran perfectly for all 8 hours I rolled it out my of garage and ran it for three minutes, parked it and got back on a few minutes later and it started vibrating in a very distinct rythm and the intervals between the rythm increased as I reved the engine, could it be a counter shaft issue, the flywheel was tight and the mounts were tight any help would be much appreciated

is it a vibration or more of a knocking or slapping sound? You think it's vibration, but what you describe sounds more of piston slap/knocking. Any chance of a video? Post it on FB, or upload it through YouTube.

No such thing as a +2 stroker kit. You mean +3??? Could be mulitiple things. Balancer bearings going south, crank out of phase, phase marks/dots not lined up on balancer and primary gear when originally installed, etc. Post a vid but not through FB. FB is useless to us older wiser people who think social media ruins kids and there drive in life.

Reactions: OConnor Racing
I'm having friend that rebuilds MX bikes rebuild the motor and put new bearings in....thanks for all the help