head pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am playing nice with the children.Just want to keep the bs out of here and bs is all he has to offer!!! Liers get no respect from me.Now play nice children.bahahhahahahaha what a joke!!!!

just ignore him dually. this kid always seems to have some bs story. true stories are always much more fun to read. You can small the BS on this a mile away.

just ignore him dually. this kid always seems to have some bs story. true stories are always much more fun to read. You can small the BS on this a mile away.

I here you bro,but I don't need 13 year olds or mods to tell me to play nice children.3 years of being on this forum and I have always called it as I see it.Nothing has changed.I am playing nice,lets see those pics deemon.I didn't say anything vulgar what so ever,just calling the shots the way I see it.Good day!!!!!

I here you bro,but I don't need 13 year olds or mods to tell me to play nice children.3 years of being on this forum and I have always called it as I see it.Nothing has changed.I am playing nice,lets see those pics deemon.I didn't say anything vulgar what so ever,just calling the shots the way I see it.Good day!!!!!

i agree with dually 100 percent cept i might t have been a lil vulgar. ill make it a point to watch that from now on.

he actually wants 75 but if u dont believe me send him a txt here is his number 724-678-5363 happy now i cant have 1 thread that dosent have a guy thinking that he is all bad and talk all this sh** txt him and find out it is a phantom which is wat f7 originated from

whats that prove it could be your neighbors # who would say anything u ask do u think were der der der ??

Status
Not open for further replies.