Hawaiian guy here

hawaiiysr

Jan 24, 2009
sup peeps so how many post do i need to post in the BST forum? i need some parts. i use to have a Blaster but it is now gone:( years have pasted and now i ride a 250r and a LT500R. i also have a blaster that is "my brothers" but is stored at my house so i have claimed it as my own:) so here is my intro:
Hawaiian guy here i live on the island of Oahu and ride in Kahuku. here are some of my old pix.

here is my newer ride

Aloha!

i belive its 300 posts. or you can cough up $10 and become a supporting member, then you can post in the for sale/wanted sections immediatly.
but anyhow welcome to blasterforum lots of good info and people here.

aloha!!..welcome to the forums anything your bro or you need to know about that blaster you should be able to find out here on the forum the ppl r always willing to share info and help you out with any kind of prob no matter what it may be ;)

300 post! ouch that is going to take a while. i use to be a member of BlasterCentral back in the day. blasters have gone pretty much unchanged over the years. many of the mods you guys have is what i used to have on my old 98. stock hydo brakes is the only thing i really see that i always really wanted.

we have lots of trails here that go pretty deep into the mountains. i really wish we had more places to ride that is MX style. we have only 1 offical track on this island. i say for the most part with a dirtbike you can do much more here than riding quad.

300 post! ouch that is going to take a while. i use to be a member of BlasterCentral back in the day. blasters have gone pretty much unchanged over the years. many of the mods you guys have is what i used to have on my old 98. stock hydo brakes is the only thing i really see that i always really wanted.

we have lots of trails here that go pretty deep into the mountains. i really wish we had more places to ride that is MX style. we have only 1 offical track on this island. i say for the most part with a dirtbike you can do much more here than riding quad.

just do us a favor an plz dont post a bunch of useless stuff...we have had problems with that in the past...but if you have questions dont be afraid to ask man...

Thanx for the post Hawaiiysr, welcome. I used to live on Oahu moved to Big Island in 06 haven't ridden my blasty since I moved here. I miss Kahuku!