HATE DOING THIS..please read

jus_me

Aug 8, 2012
N.Y
ok.im just giving a heads up. if you got a quad or truck or car and don't make your payments and live in n.y or.p.a that's if you have a loan on it i mean. i will get it.. and if you owe just turn it in. i hate waiting in people's front yards or drive ways waiting for you to leave to take your quad or truck or whatever it is.. so please all my friends on here if you can't make payments either don't buy it or bring it in on your own.it will save you tons of $$$$$$ i do this all the time and i feel terrible about it but it's part of my job.. and if you try selling it and you owe on it ...!!!! don't call me for bail money... trust me i see allot of good guys and gals get caught up in this crap and its not worth it. i don't care if you know me and don't trust me.there are hundreds of us...I'm just trying to look out for you guys and saying it's much easier to just turn it in. hit me up in a message or something if your on that scenario and i will take care of ya. i promise..otherwise it can be a real headache for ya.. i see it all the time..but i can help you out if needed.. i can't say much but you would be amazed at things we legally do to get it back... so please don't take me the wrong way.I'm just trying to look out for ya,s... give me a message before I'm in your drive way and chances are you can save it... thanks...

basicly. dont buy something you cant pay for. example new car, truck, quad, jet ski. whatever... i do repos and it kills me to take there toys, but it's part of my job. most people don't know that it only takes a month late payment and there coming for it... but and it's a big but lol.. i can buy you more time.. I'm only in n.y and p.a area but i can help delay that repo. or help fix it. I'm just saying because i did 4 quads this week and i didn't enjoy doing it at all. and biggest thing, if you get caught selling a quad or something you have a loan on . there's criminal charges .. basically like its stolen. ...... I'm just trying to look out for my fellow quad riders....

lol no worries on my end lol. just be careful. like i said hate doing it but for example you can be out riding and come back and your truck can be gone. just be careful man.just giving heads up to my buds.. also if you buy anything get paper work.I've seen things go as far back as 10 years... quads bikes anything.... but if it were in my area i try and work with people and try and give a heads up.. I'm the nice guy allot aren't... but its becoming allot more than not lately....

most people don't know that it only takes a month late payment and there coming for it... .

LMFAO.....no bank in the world is coming to repo anything if your one month late...., they want the money they loaned you....they DO NOT want the items back

Reactions: cbaber
i'm comin to get your whip !.................

operation-repo.jpg

Last edited:
LMFAO.....no bank in the world is coming to repo anything if your one month late...., they want the money they loaned you....they DO NOT want the items back

I agree!

Just like credit cards... most banks HOPE that you are late so that they can make additional % from late fees.

I have to agree.... my family runs a towing business in SE PA. I have seen Repo companies come after cars that were as little as 4 weeks past due on their payment.

I thought it would take 2-3 months before they would go out for Repo... but i have seen it with my own eyes. Fortunately, my family's company doesn't do any repo towing, but there are local companies that do. Seeing people try to hide their cars, etc from the repo companies is always funny.

Shoot em , hide the body, and boom... you repo-ed their car!
No but seriously, if i were in that position id be sh*ttin bricks.

I don't see what the big deal is about repoing some deadbeats vehicle. It creates jobs for the economy,saves companies money from deadbeats not paying for months,yars,etc. I wouldn't feel bad about it.They dug their own grave now they shall lay in it. I have never owned a credit card in my life,never will.Cash is king!!!

No worries for me! The only thing I'm making payments on is my house, and if the repo man ever does come for the trailer, they can have it! I own every bit of my 5 acres of land. The wife and I already decided that worst comes to pass, we'll just pitch a tent and wait 'till times get better! :D

Always buy and pay for all my toys all at once. If I can't hand over cash for a fun machine, I don't need it. Food, bills, house payment, and the wife all come first.

Trust me guys the bank will come repo a vehicle that is a month late. I moved a few years ago and told the bank my payment was going to be late and would be sent in after I changed my bank/address/got new checks etc. (They don't take payments over the phone, and anly have branches where I used to live ~1 hour away) I sent in the payment when I said I would and thought life was good. Went out to get in my $30k truck a few days later and it was gone. Called the bank and they said they got my check but their policy was not to accept them after X days. Paid two months of payments that weren't due yet and $400 of bs fees to get my truck back that day. I was reaaaallly pissed off but I talked to an attorney and they were within their rights. Their motive is profit above all else and they will sh*t on your parade to make it. Pay your bills on time, read the fine print and don't finance things you don't need to. Also, I wont be banking with that institution any more : )

Trust me guys the bank will come repo a vehicle that is a month late. I moved a few years ago and told the bank my payment was going to be late and would be sent in after I changed my bank/address/got new checks etc. (They don't take payments over the phone, and anly have branches where I used to live ~1 hour away) I sent in the payment when I said I would and thought life was good. Went out to get in my $30k truck a few days later and it was gone. Called the bank and they said they got my check but their policy was not to accept them after X days. Paid two months of payments that weren't due yet and $400 of bs fees to get my truck back that day. I was reaaaallly pissed off but I talked to an attorney and they were within their rights. Their motive is profit above all else and they will sh*t on your parade to make it. Pay your bills on time, read the fine print and don't finance things you don't need to. Also, I wont be banking with that institution any more : )

I'd never deal with that bank again. After they repo it they auction it off. Then you're still responsible for the difference between what they sold it for and what you owed. They will garnish your check for it.