Guys I REALLY need your help!

Which would you choose

• Total voters
oh my god are you crazy? this is a no brainer question! idk why you would choose the bahamas. oh and thats awesome that you won the fight against the (monster) (cancer)

Brett if you dont pick the pastrami,im gonna go to NY and kick you square in ur ass..lmao(im not that far,ill do it....................seriously,lol)...and i think you should DEFFFFFFF record a vid with him and tell him to give all his fans here at Blasterforum a shout out!!! lol

f*ck it, ahahah. Im calling her up tomorrow to get this sh*t rolling. Who knows maybe ill call her tonight. I think im just being stupid now !!!

pastrana for sure. Going to his house would be insane. hes got so much sh*t there. depending on how this wish program is, you might end up doin some crazy sh*t with him

yea would you be aloud to ride his sh*t and play with him...ahahh thats sounds dirty, but you no what i mean! lol

seriously would you be able to have fun or just be able say hey what up and leave?

well thats not cool, if i was gonna meet him id want to ride with him, maybe race him like on the little 75cc pit bikes you see them race all the time on nitro circus

I made my wish down to these 2 finally.

A day with the great TRAVIS PASTRANA!

Or a trip down to the bahamas or hawaii for a week.
God damn, meeting travis pastrana would be f**cking sick!

Meet up with Pastrana dude, and bring your blaster with you!! lol

haha i knew my foot in ur ass would make up ur mind..lol. I:I I:I

/\/\/\/\ good one reeds!!!!!!
i almost spit my coffee when i read the first post ....
"come to ny and kick you in the.......
but i thoght you were ganna say "balls"

i dont think this should be a discussion or poll. lol meet Pastrana one in a lifetime deal Bahamas will always be there. you know what you should do. if you go to the Bahamas i think you should be banned. o yea get him a blasterfourm.com sticker that he has to put on his bike!

Well, If I was a teenager again I'd wanna meet crazy Travis and party with him! But as an old man Hawaii sounds pretty damn good right now on the beach looking at what I'll never be able to have but eye candy is good food!

Or ya could ask to meet 20 of your blaster friends from on here and have a ridin party!

yea id defantly chose tavis that guys amazing because of his show my firned broke his arm on a power wheels quad and my other friend broke his wrist lol they say do not try this at home but what they realy mean is go f*** urself up doing this lol

i would meet pastrana. if you wanna see the bahamas look up a pic on google, set it to your screen saver, put on some shorts, some sandals and a nice cold beer. that should do the trick