Graydon proline info ?

phil

Aug 30, 2012
Vancouver, Wa
hey i just did an intro but i thought this would get seen more. i have a greydon proline pipe im looking for some info on, i seen all the threads where awk was wondering what pipe he had and mine is the same "hand coned" the silencer says graydon proline and they were like new when i got them (and stiil are:) so im sure its a graydon... but unfortunately we have to sell our blaster and i was wondering
-what they are worth now?
-how much they were new?
i know they are rare! but i dont know if i should take it off and sell it separate or include it with the quad for a little more cash...

quad is a red & white 04 (untouched bore and port) in VGC with extras if anyone is interested :) loc. is in profile. anyway .... what to do???

well do you have another pipe to go on it, in its place, if you did decide to sell it seperate ?

If you are a supporting member, you could post in the for sale section, this helps get allot more exposure and you might get some idea, if people were interested in just the pipe and pictures help too.

Sporty

yea sporty, i have all the stock parts still! right down to the oil pump, lines and bottle lol but the only things i have done are boysen 2 stage reeds, vitos injection blockoff, the pipe and new wheels /tires. oh and a bumper! so not a ton...

if i would have known about this site sooner i would have definitely been a supporting member! but now i have to sell it

i plan on cleaning her up tomorrow, i could take some pics ... can i use photobucket pics on here?

Hey why did my intro post get deleted? I'm washing the bike now, so I can upload pics later.

the other thread had an intro ???
it had the same heading name as this one ???
i deleted it thinking it was a double post as we all do once in a while
re-post it with a new heading
sorry bro !

ahh its alright awk, it was in the intro section but i think it might have been pretty close to this one since you said that... no biggie!

heres the pics of the pipe. let me know what you guys think

IMAG0016.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

Power pros. Looks like someone put a Graydon decal on the silencer. All the Graydon pipes I seen did not have the pipe turndown coming out of the silencer. Either way it will sell quick.

Since the quad is fairly stock, I would put the stock pipe on it and sell the good pipe outright. You will be money ahead. If I didn't have one I would make an offer it looks really good.

Hey guys! This pipe is for sale to someone local on the west coast! Face to face sale, I moved out here and brought it with me... pm me some no b.s. offers