Got the BANSHEE going got a couple issues i cant figure out

I did play with the ignition box and set it up for 5+ advance between 2500-3700 and you can feel it for an el cheapo ignition it sure works now i hope it lasts.

Pretty neat being able to change it with the flip of a switch like my msd boxes.

B)
Don't you love how the simplist (stupid) things can screw you the worst? Bet a buck it will love the 27.5s, then fiddle with the air screw, you'll be golden

Like when I put new to us pipes on Larry's shee, had the jetting picked out by searching BHQ, blah blah, S O B would only fire on one cyl. Check this and that, finally my son notices the pink insulation packed at the end of the silencer. Took two trys to finally get all of it out X(

B)
Don't you love how the simplist (stupid) things can screw you the worst? Bet a buck it will love the 27.5s, then fiddle with the air screw, you'll be golden

Like when I put new to us pipes on Larry's shee, had the jetting picked out by searching BHQ, blah blah, S O B would only fire on one cyl. Check this and that, finally my son notices the pink insulation packed at the end of the silencer. Took two trys to finally get all of it out X(

Yes sir i do!!!

Yea its amazing how the little things that can effect jetting.

How sure are you 27.5's wont cause a starting issue or any other issues that spooks me since its only one size bigger than the 25's and it would barely start with those and not rev hardly at all and when it did it wasnt clean.

I know every machines different thats why im kicking the idea around of 27.5-30's just in case good idea or overly paranoid?I pulled the plugs after adling it showing it off to my buddy with the YFZ and its definately rich the plugs were wet so i know for a fact i can go down just how much is the million dollar question.

On a brighter side i can strip the carbs off my bike in no bull sh*tting less than 5 mins now!