Got me a good deal ....

Drifz1

May 24, 2010
mayo,ireland
finally got mx gear i got ,ANSWER rockstar,helmet ,top ,pants,gloves! fox full chest protector (has the arms to ) and fly racing boots for 80! :) sprry for the sh*tty pics,looks like im going racing sunday !
2011-05-17204027.jpg
2011-05-17204038.jpg

thanks dudes : ] i will!! gotta flip my fronts ,just put my ct pipe,wavy's and uni on need to get it jetted right not far from it just little tweaks on the air screw and ill be set!

i put so much money into them and yesterday my dog ran of with some of my parts (had it stripped down to jet and put my new pipe on ) i wanted a bike for a long time but im not aloud get one ,i was slowly loosing intrest in quads and this just set me of! dont have the money nor intrest to wait a few weeks for new parts to come !

yup i can get any power quad.i could get a 700r raptor if i wanted but no bikes as 3 of my dads cousins were killed on them ,really annoys me

I see your dad lost 3 of his cousins on bikes so its kind of understandable y he won't let u get 1 because he don't want the same thing to happen to u.But on the other hand my friend Eric race's (MX,125) and he's da same age as me and my neighbours have a massive collection or bikes a iv seen taring down the road unreal how quick they were going and they was me out on the quad and they said they feel safer on a bike
a quad can flip and u can fall off a quad just as fast as i can fall of a bike