Got a new wheeler !

Nov 5, 2011
Rochester, NY
I went out and bought another four wheeler tonight for a descent price ! I thought it was a 91 Suzuki 250r, but after gettin there and checkin it out ( in the dark ) I don't think it is. The kid said it was a 250 lts or somethin. Either way I couldn't turn it down for the price. Im at work now so ill give some updates tomorrow when I wake up and get a chance to check it out a little better ! Here's a quick pic of it, its dirty from ridin it at the kids house

2a0jpjl.jpg

I went out and bought another four wheeler tonight for a descent price ! I thought it was a 91 Suzuki 250r, but after gettin there and checkin it out ( in the dark ) I don't think it is. The kid said it was a 250 lts or somethin. Either way I couldn't turn it down for the price. Im at work now so ill give some updates tomorrow when I wake up and get a chance to check it out a little better ! Here's a quick pic of it, its dirty from ridin it at the kids house

2a0jpjl.jpg

Warrior maybe? Looks nice what did you pay? If you don't mined me asking.

It's definitely a Suzuki, its got the Suzuki sport plastics and 87 and older seat that the 250r's have. He was askin $600 and I got him down to $400 plus I gave him an older non working kicker zx300.1 amp and a beat up spider tl paintball gun

It's definitely a Suzuki, its got the Suzuki sport plastics and 87 and older seat that the 250r's have. He was askin $600 and I got him down to $400 plus I gave him an older non working kicker zx300.1 amp and a beat up spider tl paintball gun

Haha sounds good to me lol I traded a junk 94' Yamaha FZR600 crotch rocket for my YfZ450 and a bow for my blaster I don't like paying cash ... Who does.

If its a fourstroke, It look like a suzuki Quadsport 250. They are pretty reliable Quads.my buddy had one years ago. Other than general maintenance on it, we rarely had to fix anything on it.

Last edited:
Yupp I love trading, bartering is the way to go. And after doing some research I believe your right, its a Suzuki 250S According to the beat up manual I found in the "tool carrier" on the quad. I hate to say it but I cant understand how this 91 has hyrdos front and back ( which kick ass ) yet Yamaha didn't catch up with the hydros until 2003 ? Not knocking Yamaha, I still love my blaster and Yamaha in general . . . I just cant understand that one thing ?