Good buy?

He says it is but I doubt it, looks used and it should of had the rings. I need the entire top end including jug.

i would say its not a bad deal if u need it and it doesn't go super high

and yeah i dont think the piston is new, and if its not u would need to check it for specs to make sure its new.

i'd be leary of that just for the fact he spray bombed the whole thing silver,
including the head studs and even inside the combustion chamber of the head.
is he trying to hide something ?

Ok I will ask him and try to get the truth out of him. Lol he shouldn't say NEW piston when it looks used.

You know my dad asked the same thing, he said he's hiding something by spraying it that color.

i noticed that also..... but is there any chance it is sandblasted?? like glass beaded and then sat for awhile?

Good thing about ebay is if their is anything hidden you can always get your money back.

He isn't showing pics of the inside of the bore, or the dome of the head.Might be something scary in there too. I'd keep looking and use that as a last resort.

Or become a member for $10 and put up a wanted ad. I'm sure a fellow member would hook you up :)

Actually found a jug and head for sale locally for $20. It has light scratches but I will bore it and order the piston kit.