Gonna need some parts and looking for good places to buy from?

onefiine69

Feb 10, 2010
Fairfax, VA
I am fairly new to the forum. I have a 2001 blaster that is completely stock. It has been ridden hard before me which is fine but the guy didn't take the best care of it. So I will be working on it to get her running tip top and looking better.

I was wondering where are the best places to buy new oem and aftermarket parts?

To start off I know I need the following:

Handlebar
tires, maybe wheels too if the price is right
carb rebuild kit
tors eliminator kit
maybe oil injection eliminator kit
aftermarket air box?
brake and clutch levers/cables
rear caliper

Thats about all i can think of for right now. Any help is great.

Thanks

I would try eBay for it. I get my parts from RJATV.COM, great prices and lightning fast shipping.

Also welcome to the site bro..............

Thanks for the advice so far. Time to start shopping around. Also feel free to mention good/bad brands of the stuff I need. The extra info is great!

Welcome to the site. As for the "maybe oil injection eliminator kit" your deff gonna wanna get a oil block off kit and run premix. Def no maybe about it. LOL

I get all my parts from ebay they got the best deals. And also check out a supporting membership only 10 bucks and you get exclusive access to the for sale section so you can buy and sell. Lots of good stuff in there!

ive got a new rebuilt carb with throttle cable for sale. ive also got a whole engine minus the piston. i can also do a tors elimination wire harness for you also.