GNCC

i used to race back in 06 and 07, but wrecked and stopped (trying to get back into it now)

my old blaster did fairly well, no need for super motor mods, just a pipe really, concentrate on the suspension and dialing it in right... hands down, LT suspension is a must

the plus 5 arms would be perfect (snyder makes them)

"but i dont think a blaster could compeat tho"

compete against what, you only run against your class
"like sized bikes and your age group"
heres a little info copy and pasted straight from the factory7 website.........................

Factory 7/Airsal Cylinder Kits (previously known as Phantom):

The ultimate cylinder kit for motocross, cross country, TT, or just blowing your friends away in the backyard! We have been testing this cylinder for quite some time before releasing it for sale on Project Blaster's website.

This cylinder comes with everything to just bolt on and go! For the Fire-Breather Cylinders, you will need to send your head in to have it worked for the cylinder (the head work is included in the price). Stud Kits are optional for $20 extra.

In his first race using the Fire-Breather Cylinder, PB's Joe Margaria won the 2005 John Penton GNCC in 2-Stroke A class on a Blaster! That's never been done before on a Blaster in the history of the series! After taking over two straight hours of abuse, the cylinder didn't drop in compression or show any signs of wear. In 2006, Joe won the GNCC Sport Class National Championship, having no problems with the engine the entire season.

In his first race using the Fire-Breather Cylinder, PB's Joe Margaria won the 2005 John Penton GNCC in 2-Stroke A class on a Blaster! That's never been done before on a Blaster in the history of the series! After taking over two straight hours of abuse, the cylinder didn't drop in compression or show any signs of wear. In 2006, Joe won the GNCC Sport Class National Championship, having no problems with the engine the entire season.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][/QUOTE]

Not only did he win the first race that he used the blaster but, with that setup he finished second overall in the 2 stroke class. Not bad considering that most of the bikes he was running against were 250R's.

He also did not run wider suspension, just Elka shocks.

i went to the GNCC race in New Berlin, NY at the Unadilla track and there were 2 blastys running. Dont know how they did tho.

I'm going to be at the Snowshoe GNCC this weekend.
Running a full Trinity Racing 240 kit. Stock suspension, custom skids by GT Thunder, 22X12X8 Kenda Bearclaws in the back, Stock YFZ fronts, Stock axle.
So before any even says it, yes I am ready to get pillaged by that mountain.
Ran that race last year on a Wolverine 450 so I know what Im getting into.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][/QUOTE]

Not only did he win the first race that he used the blaster but, with that setup he finished second overall in the 2 stroke class. Not bad considering that most of the bikes he was running against were 250R's.

He also did not run wider suspension, just Elka shocks.
thats totaly true go to project blasters website and gots a sh*t load of more information on how good they are at racing. thats y i order everything from project blaster and factory seven atv. they can kick some maor ass thats for sure. i might be going to the gncc race in snowshoe this weekend but im not gonna race in it either that or going riding on foster ridge in ripley wv.

heres ther racing info

A little background information...
PB's Joe Margaria won two GNCC 2-Stroke A races in 2005 on a Yamaha Blaster. This is the first time in history that any racer has ever won an A class GNCC event of this level on a Blaster. Joe finished 2nd overall in the championship for the year.
Billy Cottage turned heads in 2005 by slaughtering competition continuously throughout his time racing a Blaster. Toward the end of year, he wrapped up the 2005 CRA Fall Series Championship. Billy also raised the bar to how high a Blaster can fly... just check out some of his race pictures.
Wesley Carter and Zak Griffin carried PB in the south the past few years by winning different championships including Wesley's 2003 Alabama State Championship and Zak's 2005 GMQA Championship.
Bobby Mazey pulled through some struggles to take the 2005 District 12 Championship, Brandom Romito won this year's district championship in PA's cross-country series, Josh Mueller won the 2005 CRA Blaster Quad Spring Series championship, and Kurt Diserio, Darren Torrey, Rayne Sanders, Billy Cramer, Blake Speir, and many of our other past racers stayed consistent throughout the previous few years with many wins for our young race team.

Although most of these racers mentioned are or already have moved up to a larger quad to race a different class, we have a new generation of PB racers to take their place. As long as people are racing Blasters, expect us to step into battle with the firepower and determination we've been carrying since the start in 2003

Smaller quads have a certain advantage that no one really looks at. At stock width, blasters, 300ex's and the sort are really narrow and don't sit down in the ruts made by the utilities like the YFZ's and 450r's will. I actually took out my spacers for this race.

Snowshoe is the most abusive race in the series. The 3 people I went with last year all had major damage to their quads afterwards. One had a chain derail and take the case saver clean off. Another had an a-arm tear open from a rock and ripped the sidewalls out of a set of 6-ply rzr's. The other guy ripped off his left a-arm and bent his HLS elites. I got away with a dented a-arm. I credit that to 4wd and the 27' tires