getting no spark

I tested the coil to on other quad. how should I test stator and which wires? what do you mean no grounds to the frame there is one on the coil?

I tested the coil to on other quad. how should I test stator and which wires? what do you mean no grounds to the frame there is one on the coil?

Test the stator as described in the manual in the troubleshooting section. Available in the general support section on here.
I said no "black/white stripe wire" to ground, that grounds out the ignition. Solid blacks are the grounds.

Last edited:
I cant find it in the general support area. is it true if I on plug the stuff for the tros it will tell me its that. if so I did that still nothing. guess I will have to find out how to test the stator. I just got one yesterday and put on there and there is still nothing.

since I have another quad can I just plug the stator off the other one into the wires on the other quad and kick them to see if it gets spark then. I am not real sure how to use an ohm meter. sorry for asking so much

no, you can't just plug it in, it must be mounted into the stator cover and the flywheel replaced,
without the flywheel magnets spinning around it producing voltage...it's just a paper weight

how to use an ohmeter (they're like $10 at harbor freight or radioshack )

any values in the above vids may not be correct for our blasters, refer to the manual for the correct values

Last edited by a moderator:
I just took the tors off still nothing. cant check the stator because my ohm meter does not do ohms x100. mine only has 200 ohms