general HELP!

I had the vitos needle in it had every jet through it from 340 to 230 and they all seem the same when you first kick it it starts then at that point the first 30 rotations enogh for first start and one crack of the throutle it revs then after that first rev it runs like s**t ..... LOL so im starting to think it might be electrical like main brain box. or charging coil ... in the tech book it shows both black red wire off coil and white red go to brain box the black should test showing resistance and it does not im thinking it might be bad and or the breain box white checks ok and i dont know if it is possible for that to bleed through in the brain box because of short from the black n red going (charge coil) but i do know if i dont get it in 2 weeks im going to bring it in and admitt defeate.....

ok.. lets see if some other guys will throgh their two knowledge out about the electrical cause that i dont know much about..
could it be your tors?? and you cant get it to rev by playing with the choke while reving it..

hey i really apretiate all the help every ones giving

ok to the matter at hand i am not that great either at electrical or any of this im just doing what the book tells me to do to test switches. As far as the TORS when i check the throutle switch with the thumb throtle not touched the fluke shows O.L and when pushing in on the throutle it shows .4 of resistance.
The carb switch shows a Load of .4 and when you push the throutle it shows O.L

as far as the choke.. if i pull the choke out to even the first start position wile its running it will kill it.

We have chatted in a few pm's and I think that his condition is improving.

I haven't heard anything for a few hours, maybe at work.

hay pit boss how you with electrical / 2004 blast TORS...i am not that great at electrical or any of this im just doing what the book tells me to do to test switches. As far as the TORS when i check the throutle switch with the thumb throtle not touched the fluke shows O.L and when pushing in on the throutle it shows .4 of resistance.
The carb switch shows a Load of .4 and when you push the throutle it shows O.L
so what do you think?

I just checked the park brake switch and it shows O.L with out the park brake on and with it on the switch and with the park brake on it shows 2.0 Load ?

try this, when you took the oil tank off you unplugged two wires, hook them together to complete the curcut. if there unplugged the bike thinks your out of oil and wont let it run over half throttle. sometimes they have to be hooked and sometimes not, just depends on the year. and why dont you just remove the tors completely to be sure thats not the prablem? theres a diy on it.

ok i will do that, another note before i did any mods to this quad it ran the same way with less compression.

Hay got it.. took off coils assembly and fly wheel brought it in to yamaha cought a guy on brake asked him to check it and he said the charge coil was shorting in and out put a new one on and she runs ok it revs but needs to be jetted now.. yeh....

when jetting how long should a guy let the motor run before checking?
oh and once again thanks to all for the help ....

plug chops? ok i'll bite ive been looking and can't find anything here called that but i'll keep looking.

It's getting there Pit boss whanted to know what all i have so hhe might be able to help me narrow down my jetting better.. im getting it little by little.. thanks for the help this forum and memebers are great...