Gas tank carb

chevymuddman

Jan 22, 2010
acme pa
Im going to pick up a blaster today. It's a blown up 01 for 200 bucks. I'm gonna try having it going by the weekend of the 27 for a trip to mountain ridge. Stock carb and gas tank cheap please. It would be a plus if pick up was close or drop off plus bonus ride.lol thanks

i have a stock blasty carb, that was on my buddies bike, we swapped it out for a known to run good carb from tripB.
this one ran, but not the best, not sure on the jetting
and may possibly need rebuilt ???
it's your's if ya want it

Ill take what I can get to add to it I need the gs tank cover , stock full exhaust. That should be it until I tear into it tonight with my partner coorslight.

i have a few tank covers too, lemme check tomorrow and i'll get at ya tomorrow
pm me your cell#

I have the tank with a tank cover, I will let it go cheap! If you want it PM me

black if possible. pm and lemme kno my total.lol im gonna add everything up and hoefully have everything out to the shop mondayand while thats out replace and grease, and paint everything. thanks so far guys

Yamaha is a parts Pimp. He brings them in, uses them as long as he needs, then discards them for next to nothing...love 'em and leave 'em, you can't go wrong with that. I:I

You sir, are a genius! I keep my pimp hand strong with them parts. You know what? You gave me an idea too, I shall make that my nickname! Something like Parts Pimp, I came up with that all by myself too I:I

i have a stock blasty carb, that was on my buddies bike, we swapped it out for a known to run good carb from tripB.
this one ran, but not the best, not sure on the jetting
and may possibly need rebuilt ???
it's your's if ya want it

Thanks for the credit!!!! I:I

You sir, are a genius! I keep my pimp hand strong with them parts. You know what? You gave me an idea too, I shall make that my nickname! Something like Parts Pimp, I came up with that all by myself too I:I

There needs to be an "eye's rolling" icon...lmao. And yes, I am a genius...just not when it comes to carbs. X(

There needs to be an "eye's rolling" icon...lmao. And yes, I am a genius...just not when it comes to carbs. X(

Try this one---- 8-|

I hate electrical systems man, they hate me back too. It's just a bad relationship :p

Try this one---- 8-|

I hate electrical systems man, they hate me back too. It's just a bad relationship :p

Electrical is easy, you get it right, things work, you get it wrong, it can be a shocking experience....just remember, don't be scratching your nuts with your left hand when you flip the power on with your right.