Gas tank carb

Try this one---- 8-|

I hate electrical systems man, they hate me back too. It's just a bad relationship :p

LOL, just say the new sig...in green no less...awesome. And yeah, that eye's rolling, isn't the eyes rolling we need. That one is kinda like a "hmph", we need a "oh whatever!" eye's rolling....you'll understand if you ever get married, if you aren't already.

I LOL'd so hard at that! I can foresee some major shrinkage if that ever happened :D

You won't see nothing, except your buddy waking you up with the awful smell of burn hair, accompanied by the worst gut pain ever. Disclaimer: I am not speaking from experience here, good advice from a college professor from systems and controls.

You won't see nothing, except your buddy waking you up with the awful smell of burn hair, accompanied by the worst gut pain ever. Disclaimer: I am not speaking from experience here, good advice from a college professor from systems and controls.

sureeee sure, we can all see clearly that your nuts are forever scorched from scratching your nutz and cranking over a bulldozer or something :eek: