Full Build

got my brakes done today. cleaned,rebuilt and fitted :D

Cleaned these with wheel acid cleaner. didn't take all of it off but came up better than they were.

cvv047_zpsd7ef6869.jpg

cvv048_zpsd61dd3c8.jpg

Rebuilt

cvv049_zpsf96592f0.jpg

cvv050_zpsc823acd0.jpg

cvv051_zps31c4ec3b.jpg

cvv054_zpse5973c26.jpg

cvv055_zps9e918e81.jpg

Still to Do.
1. Fit Chain
2.Fit Tank And Front Plastic
3.Fit New Bumper(if it turns up.)
4.Bleed Brakes
5.Fit Diamond J Kit Once It Arrives From Steve N.
6. Fit Front Rims.
7. Torque Head And Cylinder
8. Rejet

also heat cycles and plug chopping to do :D

so was gonna do the small jobs like torquing things down and fitting split pins in my rear hubs etc. but with the weather over here(rain) the sun house door is being a biotch and won't open as its too wet :(. so for the hang off it i temporarily put my front rim on to get a picture :D

reim003_zpsad851d45.jpg

reim002_zps72c439b9.jpg

reim001_zpsbd16afca.jpg
(don't have dust cap on this as my auntie was needing dustcap for her car but i was getting other ones anyway but they haven't arrived yet.)

also need peoples opinion. i was going to remove the yellow paint on my rear rims but it leaves me with black rims on rear and the aluminium on the front. just want to know what would look ok until i get rear aluminium rims :D

it was alittle scary as it was like the first week i got it, first time really riding these kind of 4 wheelers and i couldnt figure out wht was happening

so just cut the bottom of the ring off where the thumb throttle is and u'll be good

cheers mate! just seen this message lol :) yeah iv still got the throttle one to fit but i need insulating tape to make it tighter on the handlebars. il see how it goes iv done wheelies before and came off so it won't be a first lol. first time i ever rode a dirt bike i didn't know how to use a clutch at the time and i let the clutch lever go at full throttle.. lets just say it wasn't a clever thing to do lol...

well my bumper arrived today but im not happy. guy has cut the stock nudge part off and welded some other chinese bumper on it. but looks to be welded by a 10 year old! so opened a case to get a refund, gonna use my stock one until i get money for a moose racing bumper :)

well finally found my torque wrench luckily as was gonna buy one! i may also have found out(thanks to awk) that the bolt on the mastercylinder was air locked so i took it off and put it back on and im gonna test the dot 4 going to calipers once my syringes arrive(just incase it doesn't work and i need to get the fluid back out ;) no im not a junkie :p haha :D ) anyways seems to be going good. my tire may also be fine(fingers crossed) but gonna blow it up tomorrow and find out if its not punctured il just need to make sure i have quad off ground if it goes in garage for a length of time. if its running ok it will be getting ran until i get money to get my a-arms ;)

What pipe and front rims do you have? They are really SHINY lol

i am running a Dmc exhaust system and DWT Douglas aluminium rims. got rims from rocky mountain and i was lucky as i snapped the dmc on ebay delivered to my door from spain for like £180/$270 (then after i got it guy put price back to original retail price.) ;)

got to get a stud for cylinder as one of them has came out. also blew my tire up and it seems fine. just waiting on the paint stripper coming to get the yellow paint off my rear rims. steve n texted me today and said my lowering kit/shock conversion should be heere tomorrow,saturday or monday ;)

go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!!!!

haha yeah man soon :D this paint it came off wheels is a pain as its sticking to everything lol my rims turned out to be steel but there in pretty good shape :) gonna run them steel until i get aluminium rims. but just Chain,Torque The Head Down,Bleed Brakes,Rejet And Do Heat Cycles And I'm Ready To Go :) hoping to be out in 2 weeks time I:I

wait why arent you going to run the reiger shocks or whatever those purple ones are??????

just because u got elkas i did that and really there are not that much difference....

dont sell the reiger incase you havent because i would run those until the day i had enough to buy long travel arms....

and or sell the elkas and put some more money towards other parts of the bike with elka they are a good shock but they arent worth what they go for as you are just buying a name the only advantage i see over works shocks is the compression adjuster on the resivors and the big meaty shaft that wont almost wont ever bend

wait why arent you going to run the reiger shocks or whatever those purple ones are??????

just because u got elkas i did that and really there are not that much difference....

dont sell the reiger incase you havent because i would run those until the day i had enough to buy long travel arms....

and or sell the elkas and put some more money towards other parts of the bike with elka they are a good shock but they arent worth what they go for as you are just buying a name the only advantage i see over works shocks is the compression adjuster on the resivors and the big meaty shaft that wont almost wont ever bend

sold the reiger shocks(purple ones) a week ago bud lol , yeah man i know there basically the same but i like the look of the elkas better than the reigers plus they go with the colors im doing quad. guy that bought the reiger ones is using them on a bike with a sidecar for beach racing :)