front shocks?

Actually, I bought some fox sno mo shocks for my blaster and machined them to fit and they rode really nice. I sold them to scotj77 and he continues to use them and likes them as well.

i'm going to bet that they're going to be too stiff with as heavy as a snowmobile is compared to the blaster.

be patient, keep looking for works (search for ones from a banshee too). you'll eventually find yourself a good deal on a set.

just hold off for a while, save some money and get some GOOD shocks. spend the money once, not 2 or 3 times

I do still ride those fox snow machine shox they are great but i'm not 100% sure which one they are off of. it's like a polaris 700 from the late 90's. but they are a verry cushy ride brando not hard at all. I am repairing them right now and put my stockers back on. they suck so bad.

Those 13" eye to eye will not work. too short looks like a damn flat track racer. I have a set. waste of money

What you have to do is either send the seller a ?? as to length C to C, or search simular shocks, some sellers list the lengths. Only buy pairs and make sure they have all bushings, etc as that stuff can add up fast

Girrrrr........ Ok. It's just the thing is, I'm probs never gonna be able to spend more than like $100 on shocks, and cause I don't think my mom would ever let me anyway.... Lol. So I think I might just have to get the banshee ones. unless I can find cheap yfz ones and get a lowering kit to mount them on stock arms.

250r is to long an the banshee's still blow.

And here I thought they sucked. Its all in your head, "OOOOOH, I got Banshee shocks on my Blaster, it HAS to be better" If you ever rode a Banshee you'd understand. A Banshee is heavier, especially in the front so logic says that the springs have to be stiffer.:eek:

Cheapest I've seen YFZ shocks is $150 plus this Front Lowering Kit Yamaha Raptor Warrior Blaster ATV | eBay plus if you read description it says "Not for heavy jumping" , sounds like MX to me. X(

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a friend running the Nitrogen Filled shocks as seen on ebay lol, and they feel pretty dang good, even tho they have rezzies, hes bottomed them out countless times and their holding up nice, $129 for fronts