front shocks?

they'll beat the hell out of them, it's proven to happen. it maxes out the ball joints, and tries to keep going so there's constantly stress on the joints

See how easy it is to compress your Blaster shock 1 1/2 inch, that's at least how much stress you'll have on the ball joints. Without modification engineering only thing that will fit CORRECTLY is Blaster, Banshee, [Warrior (which will be WAY to stiff)].

that really won't get you anywhere. just set them to the softest setting and hold on tight till you can put good ones on

blaster hls shocks | eBay
Something like these, right in your weight class. That's what you would need to be aware of too, a shock set for same rider on Banshee will be stiffer than same rider on Blaster because the Banshee is heavier (especially in front) than Blaster, sucks when I see three Elkas for more than what my son's Banshee is worth, and 3X of the Dirty Rat Blasturd. Good thing about all this is that with your rear shock fronts will shave more off your lap times than your pipe will. I:I

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, as they say, what you got is what you got X(. Not even sure if Blaster shocks are adjustable. Look towards bottom of spring for a collar with several notches.

the second link is for ONE shock. read the description very carefully.

if you think the stock blaster shocks are stiff, just think about what sno mo shocks will be like since they came off of a machine a few hundred pounds heavier

Last edited by a moderator: