Fresh Blood Here!

Braaaptor

Dec 1, 2009
Hamlet, NC
Hey, Blaster forum!! Well, I've been on here a few times as a guest, and finally decided to join. You guys sure have posted some great info!! I hope I can do the same.I:I

My name's Nick. I'm a Blaster fan (and rider, of course!) from Fort Worth, Texas. I'm also a small engine tech by career, meaning that I get paid to have fun working on outdoor power equipment. In my spare time, I get after the quads. Even if it ain't exactly broke, I'm fixing it! I own 3 Blasters (1997, 2002, and 2005), as well as a '99 Banshee. I also have a '94 Warrior and '84 Honda ATC 110. Blah. Who needs poppet valves when you've got ports?

Anyways, there is a special place in my heart for the 2-stroke engine. Nothing will ever compare to the assault these lively poppers put on the senses. I, for one, am glad that I was born to this day and age. 20 years from now, the 2-stroke may well go the way of the hotbulb engine (Remember those?).... Museum item. :(

welcome to the forum man. so where did you goto school for your classes. ive been looking into some an dont know what route to go. i wanna stay working fulltime an do online classes an night classes.

welcome bro, always good to have another member with experience

3 Blasters & a Shee and ya just got around ta joining. The penalty for that is that it's your personal responsibility to be sure that 2-strokes don't become museum items in the next 20 years. :)
Welcome!
BTW: We like Pix & Videos :)

welcome to the forum man. so where did you goto school for your classes. ive been looking into some an dont know what route to go. i wanna stay working fulltime an do online classes an night classes.

Honestly, dude, I'm self-taught all the way. I started with engines at age 7 and took off from there. I picked up my gear, skills, and experience as the years went by. I'd say a good way for you to get some skills would be those online classes. That way, you can learn at your own pace. It also helps to read manuals and talk to other people in the know. Good Luck!

Honestly, dude, I'm self-taught all the way. I started with engines at age 7 and took off from there. I picked up my gear, skills, and experience as the years went by. I'd say a good way for you to get some skills would be those online classes. That way, you can learn at your own pace. It also helps to read manuals and talk to other people in the know. Good Luck!

well thats kinda how i learned all my knowlege except for english for spelling if you cant tell. lol yea im a gear head myself. i fix cars an lil of this an that on the side for people. lol