frame gusset kit?

I have this done.PB makes one but I liked TPR better(Tarantula performance racing).I bought it and welded it all in.Everything went together good.

anyone got any pics of the gusseted areas? I have a plasma cutter. I could save a few bucks, and make my own, and personally, I don't like logos or spiderwebs in my gussets. Kinda goofy imo, cool if u like it, just not my style.

attachment.php

See in the corners where the tubing comes together? That's DUALSTROKE's build pic from E2S forum.

I think this is what everyone is after... I:I

That's what I needed. Now everyone my burning question. I can mig the gussets in and do a good job, and get them to penetrate well. Or should I make the gussets, tack them in, and farm out the work to my tig buddy? :"> I know the answer is probably the latter, but I figured I would ask. I've never welded on a quad frame before.

im going to mig my wife and brothers in a few weeks. not sure how many amps your mig is though, mine's a 185, id think as long as your confident that you can penetrate well that i wouldn't be too worried about tig'n it unless you want to

Yeah, my welder at our shop here is a 230amp snap on unit! So I should be good. I suppose if the welds work who cares, it's just a race quad!

I got my quad stripped down to the frame. I am going to buy some metal today, and start making gussets. I'll take pics, and post it here.

That photo regal posted is similar but not exactly like TPR.It is an 11 piece gusset kit.Mig works fine I did it all and came out good.I started to make my own but they look way nicer cut on a waterjet.

We got a foot of snow today, so no customers. That means I made all my gussets, and I had my boss weld them all in. Turned out nice. Some of his welds are a little crappy looking, but I can't complain. I got paid to work on my quad, and he welded it for free. I'll take pics in a few.