fox sled shocks

speedemon17

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
for those of you out there that are non believers in them and do not think they are soft watch this.... this is motoman's vid with fox shocks on them

theese shocks are proven to be soft in rocks to hard packed dirt to hard packed concrete they are softer than banshee shocks and wayy softer than yfz shocks and blaster shocks

they are about the same as my old works shocks i ran and about the same as my elkas just less adjust ment is the only difference in them

Last edited by a moderator:
and soft means what ?.....
bottoming out on jumps.

mark me down as still a nonbeliever until i see that same camera angle land a 10'+ high jump and not bottom out.

bottoming out on jumps.

mark me down as still a nonbeliever until i see that same camera angle land a 10'+ high jump and not bottom out.

challlenge accepted motoman we are going to need a some jump vids

bottoming out on jumps.

only if quadrider had a set and i would like to see them on the tabletop but yea i am not going to back theese up on jumping as i do not have anything bigger than a 5 or 6 foot jump

i swear i got the cheapest right bend header pipe for 15 dollars with flnge

no you didn't, someone gave me that LRD I had...free.
i sold it on ebay with an old beat up F7 silencer for $365

i would love shocks but that will probally be the last thing i buy...:(

thats always the first thing i buy..
suspension rules !!!

even if it is only used sled shocks, not set up for your exact weight and riding style. :eek: