Fmf powercore 2 silencer and carb jetting???

we have 200 acres to ride on and being here in Arkansas no one cares but I can see all that and I will go ahead and redo it tom since its talking about raining anyway and its cold. my buddy has a kfx 400 bored to a 440 and a yoshameria pipe and I am no where near as loud as his but like I said we are in the middle of no where

the power core should fit on the stoke pipe since its a rubber clamp that connects them and as for the rejetting its has a lot to do with temp and altitude where you live and all but I have family that races dirt bikes and he deals with all my carb stuff but I am trying to take over and not doing so well and I think I will tear up more than I fix but you have to learn way or another.

I got to bolt it in, and run it....... its pretty sick!!!! its got a deeper sound to it than the stock (kinda upset about that) but it has a LOT more top end speed and acceleration!!!! i was in 4th and i guned it, and almost fell of the back :D lol its nice tho.... maybe in the future i will get the fatty pipe ;)

some pics of it.... i will have more tommorow

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 246
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 270