Fmf powercore 2 silencer and carb jetting???

Quadrider10

Dec 18, 2011
New Jersey
www.youtube.com
So I have no idea about this lol. 1st question: will the fmf powercore 2 silencer fit directly on the old stock pipe from an 01 boater?? 2: will u have to rejet the carb? I'm not using the oil injector, and it's bored 30. Any help would b awesome. Thanks

I dont know if the silencer fits on the stock pipe but someone here will know I have a feeling it does. I think that if you are pre mixing now you should re-jet because if you are pre-mixing you will most likely run 32-40:1 and the pump mixes 20-25:1 I stand under correction. So the jetting will change and if you change silencer that will also effect the jetting I think.

I think the silencer will fit on the stock pipe, and it will not need any jetting changes as it does not affect the back pressure.

I have the fmf power core 2 and I pulled the packing out since it hasn't been done in a very long time. Does the packing give any back pressure or can I just run without it?

I like it loud but at the same time I wondered if it gave any resistance but also why is my profile pic not showing uuurrrggggg I am computer illiterate

I like it loud but at the same time I wondered if it gave any resistance but also why is my profile pic not showing uuurrrggggg I am computer illiterate

u go under user cp, and click avatar, than upload one. thats what shows up when u post.... lol i just did that like 5 mins ago haha. and u want that little resistance. and yea i think it does add a little back pressure not positive tho

my post is gone lol and I cant get my profile pic to show up when I talk but I think it says that it is there but I am computer illiterate anyway but the main thing is does it cause any needed resistance or can I keep it loud

thanks wwwhhhooooo check me out I have a pic lol

lmao nice :)

came off the fmf website:

As we all know sound is a major issue, which can effect whether or not we continue to enjoy our sport without offending others. Also your system performs best and will last longer when the silencer is properly maintained

so thats u u wanna repack, but i guess u really dont need to.

Reactions: Benol_banshee
lmao nice :)

came off the fmf website:

As we all know sound is a major issue, which can effect whether or not we continue to enjoy our sport without offending others. Also your system performs best and will last longer when the silencer is properly maintained

so thats u u wanna repack, but i guess u really dont need to.

all depends where ur at really but up 2 u man do what u feel is rightI:I

well I have the packing its from moose but still same thing two stroke packing that just means great I get to tear it apart again tom but I had nothing else to do