Flotek Triple Port Stroker Engine

StrokedTater244

DriveDeterminationDesire
Mar 28, 2008
PA
following bottom end parts have about 25-30 hours on them since new: vitos 3mm crank, all balls crank bearings, shift forks, adjustable stator plate, hinson clutch basket, dp clutch. has a modified shift star. topend has 10 hours on it with a new .070 wiseco piston kit. with the head that is on it it requires 100 octane, mix of vp 110 or c12 with 93 octane from station is fine. thye porting is considered aggressive trail. the engine rips. has power right now, and keeps pulling about as long as you want. there is video on here of it beating piped banshee's, 450s, ect. and running right with ported/stroker banshee's. a set of V2 reeds, like new and intake for 35-38mm carb is included. it is very trail/mx friendly, not a drag engine at all. i ran 14/38 gearing on it with 20" tires and it worked great for any trail. i would not hesitate to put a 15 on front for more open areas and turn 80+ mph.

engie is still in the quad, can be out and on its way within 2 days. after engine sells other parts may be available. this thing is pretty much all new and fresh and ready to go. some members on here have rode this quad and many more have seen it run. i just do not have the time to ride the thing and could use the money towards another hobby i want to get into. dont have to sell it, might adjust price if it sits long enough, might not. wont give it away. you guys all know what it costs to build an engine like this, im not going to break it all down.

$1,100 plus shipping and paypal fee's unless paying in another manner or payment sent as a gift.

e2s event 2011 busco beach - YouTube
gray shirt and silver and black helmet.
last 2 runs i am beside a ported 4mm banshee

just trying to show and relay the power this thing makes. very reliable and does not eat up rings!

will help new owner with setup and tuning.

when engine sells all other parts will be available as well. can sell as a package deal on engine, carb, pipe, ect.

topend= cylinder, head, piston, v2's, intake manifold $500 + ship+fee's
bottom end= complete as seen, kicker to shifter and spacer for 3mm crank $500 + ship+fee's