flipping the front shocks

mud runner

Jan 19, 2012
leabnon TN
well i got my lowering kit put on the blaster and it droped it a inch and a half and the lowering kit hits the top of the shock but if i flip the shocks it fits and i was wondering if it will mess up the shocks if i run them flipped

testscan732.jpg

heres a pic of the lowering kit

Would flipping the stock front shocks change the ride at all?
I want to get better shock but money is kind of tight when your 14.
Any suggestions would be great thanks.

you can do whatever the hell you want to stock shox and they will still suck butt. just keep your eyes open. search for sled shocks and stuff like that. at the right length. i had a set i sold to tripple b and he loves em. I just needed somethin a bit sturdier for my heavy ass

stock shocks are a dime a dozen. but i wouldn't waiste any money on another set of stock. at least upgrade to banshee shocks for the front and i think the 450r is the best out of the bunch for cheap rear replacements. besides the 250r

stock shocks are a dime a dozen. but i wouldn't waiste any money on another set of stock. at least upgrade to banshee shocks for the front and i think the 450r is the best out of the bunch for cheap rear replacements. besides the 250r

iv got another set of stock but just to lazy to swap them and i like the wornout rear its acualy alot better