Fishing?

I attempt to fish, but there is a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot :p

16 footer with a 25 johnson long shaft, hehe.
IMG_2861.jpg

I primarily flyfish, but I will spincast with lures and spinners if Im gettin no lovin on my flyrod.

And Im going this weekend too. Here in utah, the spring thaw is happenin, so some good fishing up in the mountain lakes as the ice reecedes.

I love to fish, It's just trying to find time. Between school 4 days a week, and working 4-5 nights a week come the weekend im ready to crash, although I'm really hoping to hit the river this weekend.I:I

I have a pond in my yard that I go fishing in.I have about 4-5 five + pound bass in it.The only bad thing is that the water is to clear.Very hard to trick the fish into biteing.

We go out of my uncles boat and shark fish and deep sea tunna fishing, then we do our fluke and strip bass fishing also, I also have a river by me that has trout and small mouths bass I think.

love to fish. at the end of this month we are goint to 3 or 4 lakes in a row and ending up at the grand canyon

like to go fishing in the scottish highlands, mostly go for pike but will take anything that bites though :D trout seasons just opened here so will be going after the trout soon

I would LOVE to go saltwater fishing sometime.

I currently fish local ponds and the Mississippi for Crappies and Bluegills. I like rainbow trout fishing in late winter too.

On long island nothing like shark fishing, and deep sea tunna's thats salt water fishing

Never been. I wanna go after something salty with a heavy flyrod (like get myself a 10 weight or a spey rod and go take on some bonefish or tarpon or something).

Id like to get into some sea trout too.