2mwjef.png

2mwjef.png
35byvdc.png

20uanhh.png
2j271ns.png

35bzc7c.png
25hzj4o.png

Many thanks!

Can't help but notice that you are jumping nose high all the time. Your centre of gravity is a little toward the back.

You either need to get off the gas a little sooner at the apex of the jump, or get the handlebars set forward some, or lower to suit your riding style.

A tip for setting up the bars, is to stand straight legged on the bike and look straight down. Your gaze should fall directly over the handle bars! Well thats how I set up for bike balance.

It looks like you nailed the hole shot, you seem to be the first away, but did you remember to clear the oil residue out of the motor before the gate dropped.

I apologise for being picky, but that is my nature.

Not taking it away from you in any way, you are doing just great, you just need to tune the finer points.

Many thanks!

Can't help but notice that you are jumping nose high all the time. Your centre of gravity is a little toward the back.

You either need to get off the gas a little sooner at the apex of the jump, or get the handlebars set forward some, or lower to suit your riding style.

A tip for setting up the bars, is to stand straight legged on the bike and look straight down. Your gaze should fall directly over the handle bars! Well thats how I set up for bike balance.

It looks like you nailed the hole shot, you seem to be the first away, but did you remember to clear the oil residue out of the motor before the gate dropped.

I apologise for being picky, but that is my nature.

Not taking it away from you in any way, you are doing just great, you just need to tune the finer points.

yuppp i know..... i was thinking the same. and ive been landing like that a bunch, because its softer. front shocks suck! and i still havent worked the brake in the air yet..... also i did clean out thr motor befor gate dropped, but i just have to find 3rd and 4th faster! lol and i dident get any holeshots.... i have to make a lot of adjustments for rear shocks and such. just cant do it now. to hurt. i havent moved from my bed all day.

yuppp i know..... i was thinking the same. and ive been landing like that a bunch, because its softer. front shocks suck! and i still havent worked the brake in the air yet..... also i did clean out thr motor befor gate dropped, but i just have to find 3rd and 4th faster! lol and i dident get any holeshots.... i have to make a lot of adjustments for rear shocks and such. just cant do it now. to hurt. i havent moved from my bed all day.

Stock shocks shock!

Flight adjustment takes a lot of practice!

Learn how to change without the clutch, bit hard on the bike but pays rewards!

I am into praying, and I am doin that for ya!

i got the gas all figured out
and i kinda dont want to change gears w/o clutch for that fact. all that hp in full throttle and no clutch.... make me cring.
and u dont have to pray for me man. it happends. nothing to really do about it except wait it out and get back out. im just glad i waled away from it and was still able to race sunday. the kid befor me who caked on that double packed up and went stright to the hosiptal. i ddient see him on sunday, so he was hurt. i appericate it tho man! :)

i was just thinking, and that wrech was the first ever time i ever fell off any quad..... damn. lol i wrecked on a bike before, and fell off on purpose in the snow, but not like that lol.....

I saw a post you made in you MX Video Thread saying you never wrecked before. Should have knocked on wood! :-[

You still put out a wicked good effort man, even while hurting! Better than i could have done. I'm still a little scared to get my bike more than a few inches off the ground! :p

Well I went to get x rays, and doc dident want to take them, but he said that I probably sprained something pretty bad there. Owell. Nothin to do now except get better, fix up the bike and get Rdy for my next race! Which is gonna be awesome! 3 day race, and it's in the sand!
This race is Auctally what got me into racing. I went to it last year as a spectator, and that just kinda sparked something in me and I wanted to do it lol. Except now I'm no longer a spectator! And one of the families that was there racing is now helping me out with a lot of stuff, so it's pretty cool!

Thanks everyone the support and everything.