finaly got a new truck

That had to be the longest runon sentence I've ever read. I was just messin with ya.

As far as the truck goes I couldn't tell you. Any way to pull up some diagrams online?

That'd what I'm saying. I don't know what kinda tech class you have. But at my schools auto shop we have access to almost any car sorce we need. If I was back in class I send you a diagram but school doesn't start till the forth for me.

That'd what I'm saying. I don't know what kinda tech class you have. But at my schools auto shop we have access to almost any car sorce we need. If I was back in class I send you a diagram but school doesn't start till the forth for me.

well we have the internet and that is about it

ok I have a question I took it to have the front end alighned and they told me I needed new ball joints for it so I went and bought some but im not sure how im suppose to and I was wondering if any of yall that knew how to do it

press out old ones press in the new ones pretty easy

Its not quite that easy. You will need to rent or purchase a ball joint press from the parts house to get the job done. It is actually pretty easy with the proper tools but if you try to jury rig the ball joints you will create bigger problems down the road.

ok I have a question I took it to have the front end alighned and they told me I needed new ball joints for it so I went and bought some but im not sure how im suppose to and I was wondering if any of yall that knew how to do it

The upper ball joints from the factory use 4 rivets. If the rivets are still there then they need to be drilled out. The new ones come with bolts instead of rivets. It also may be bolts already if they have been replaced in the past. The bottom ball joints need to be pressed out and pressed in STRAIGHT!!! As stated your best bet is to rent one from your local parts store. They are relatively easy enough to replace. You will also remove the front axle and drop the spindle for access to replace them. Good luck

The upper ball joints from the factory use 4 rivets. If the rivets are still there then they need to be drilled out. The new ones come with bolts instead of rivets. It also may be bolts already if they have been replaced in the past. The bottom ball joints need to be pressed out and pressed in STRAIGHT!!! As stated your best bet is to rent one from your local parts store. They are relatively easy enough to replace. You will also remove the front axle and drop the spindle for access to replace them. Good luck

I got the drivers side done abd it had bolts in them but started on passanger side and there riveted in