extra parts

You not even suppose to be selling unless you have 300 post..or you become a supporting member ...I have tons of parts I want to sell but I can't yet.. I tried to post some tires but they toke it off.. Just be happy people are looking at this thread..

You not even suppose to be selling unless you have 300 post..or you become a supporting member ...I have tons of parts I want to sell but I can't yet.. I tried to post some tires but they toke it off.. Just be happy people are looking at this thread..

there is nothing in this thread that says i'm selling parts so, please worry about yourself and mind your own business...if you have extra parts (like me) or you are selling parts then by all means start your own thread...thank you I:I

with all the great info on this sight and deals on parts i think anyone that doesn't pay 10 buxs to support such a great sight should only be allowed to see the "Introductions" page ;)

with all the great info on this sight and deals on parts i think anyone that doesn't pay 10 buxs to support such a great sight should only be allowed to see the "Introductions" page ;)

look guys if you have an inquire about my extra parts please send a p.m all other inquires need not respond...thank you!

I don't make the rules but thanks for bringing me that much closer to 300 posts so I can have people "inquire" about my parts

I don't make the rules but thanks for bringing me that much closer to 300 posts so I can have people "inquire" about my parts

i don't know wut makes you think i need to sell parts on this site but, i don't! i don't even need to post on these forums but, i like to help folks n i'm jus tryin to help some kids out on parts that i don't need or want + i'm fairly knowledgeable with blasters and if i can help solve a problem i would like to.

not that i have to explain myself but, jus so there is no confusion (most all parts listed i wanted to give away or have givin away already)

Tell them all to f*ck off bro.My boy is trying to help out fellow members with parts and all you want to do is give him sh*t.He was offering up parts for next to nothing and all you guys do is complain?? For the ones complaining you are in it for the money and thats why your adds belong in the for sale section.He is offering up extra parts(like the title states).Jason just drove 2 hours each way just to snag some parts for me and didn't have one complaint about doing it.So to all who have the issue go bark up someonme elses tree and leave this great member alone.He has been around forums for awhile and doesn't vist this site everyday.How about those EXTRA PARTS that someone may need.

Don't worry when you get to 300 I will make sure to post all this bs in the thread you make and I will make sure to muddy it up like you did this one.Sounds like you are here to sell parts and make dumb posts to reach 300 just to make some money.B)

Wait now 52...lol.. rules are rules I don't make them... I have shock parts to I want to give away for next to nothing.. I just sold a dg bumper with a jet and stock heal guards for $40 shipped.... So I only made about $27 ... Some one is sure to flag this post but it won't be me...

i tell ya what, i'm surprised at the lack moderation on this site.

one thing is for sure, i have committed myself to hookin up a couple guys on parts that i need to get in the mail (for the price of shipping only) but, once i fulfill my commitment to these good members i won't post on these forums again.

after bein harassed by a couple of kids that want to be the sheriff when they grow up, there is no way i would support this site and it is unfortunate that a couple of bad apples spoil it for others.