Expanding the Forum

Braaaptor

Dec 1, 2009
Hamlet, NC
Looks like xKroink (or somebody in the upper ranks) has been busy! We now have sub-forums! Awesome. :D Get posting, people! Let's fill it up!

Last edited:
If anyone would like to make any suggestions for additional topics/subsections, now would be the time to do it.

i'm bettin xkron had sumthin to do with that, hence his mod status

personally, i'm on here multiple times daily and only ever hit "new posts" and occaisionally "todays posts"
not much slips by, without me seeing it

but could be useful for peeps searching for specific answers

If anyone would like to make any suggestions for additional topics/subsections, now would be the time to do it.

sweet.......fire away boys

i do like the new changes very much dont get me wrong but doesn't its kinda make it not just BlasterForum and more now that we have Yamaha, Kawisucki, sh*tzuki, Hondizle, and other

i do like the new changes very much dont get me wrong but doesn't its kinda make it not just BlasterForum and more now that we have Yamaha, Kawisucki, sh*tzuki, Hondizle, and other

no, cause we have alot of great members who have moved on to different machines, but stayed on this forum for it's greatness
now they have somewhere to talk about there machines

Its still blasterforum and allways will be. This is a great addition and hopefully we can get some expert advise with some of the other machines others have moved on to.

Blaster will allways be my favorite for the awsome power and simplicity and i will have a few more. For now i will just be happy with a machine that uses the pistons from the great blaster.

I like the new format, great for those that have a decent broadband connection. Unfortunately, owing to my remote location in the sticks I have only a slow, expensive Satellite connection and with extra pages to load it takes time and money,.

I guess this is the price we pay for progress. Keep up the good work!

I like the new format, great for those that have a decent broadband connection. Unfortunately, owing to my remote location in the sticks I have only a slow, expensive Satellite connection and with extra pages to load it takes time and money,.

I guess this is the price we pay for progress. Keep up the good work!

What might help (if you haven't done it yet)

Go into your control panel and then options
Scroll down and there will be three check boxes for avatars/sigs/pics
Uncheck all three and it will help with slow connections.

The pics will show up as links and then you can just click on a pic to see it without all the pics in a thread loading at the same time.

Its still blasterforum and allways will be. This is a great addition and hopefully we can get some expert advise with some of the other machines others have moved on to.

Blaster will allways be my favorite for the awsome power and simplicity and i will have a few more. For now i will just be happy with a machine that uses the pistons from the great blaster.

hahahahaha I want my shee to run blaster pistons!

How about a sub forum to talk about the trucks that we use to haul our Blasters. I know awk would love to chat about that pretty new truck of his.

How about a sub forum to talk about the trucks that we use to haul our Blasters. I know awk would love to chat about that pretty new truck of his.

hhhm, something like "Blaster Haulers"? Don't really see under what Category that would go under....

It could be used to talking about the trucks or trailers you use to haul your ATV. Talk about the best way to secure and transport your ATV. Talk about what items come in handy when transporting and ridding your ATV away from home.

I think this is the first time I've seen cbaber post.... Woh!

Anyway, I'm deffinately liking the new setup. I gotta agree with dakota also about the "Blaster Haulers" under "Other ATVs". Good Idea.

I, myself, would like to maybe a sub-forum, maybe under Off Topic, for 'Funny Stuff' like people selling "250 Blasters" or something like that. Just for some humor.

Just a thought.