Engine work?

haha wow thx guys and ya sorry but make your own post kinda suck cuz i have a stock motor so idk what i want to do yet but i think that the +3 crank and a small bore would be nice and then i was going to pipe it and get a new air box my buddie makes his own for his blaster and there sick! and what about that stator now? and should i also have my ports milled out? sorry just trying to get the most tips i can befor i stick a ton of money into it and find out its worth less and i am going to change the gear ratio to!

I don't know about what the pros of this site are going to say, maybe they will say add the crank and do some port and polish and milling but I think thats the most expensive. Some cheap ways are the basics air filter , exhaust pipes , jets , reeds , coils ,cdi box , spark plug ( no one is going to believe me on that one but I'm putting an e3 plug in mine because everything else I have that plug in it works great..even my snow blower what a difference) and an adjustable stator , higher octane gas like 93 , I think thats everything before you touch the engine.You can change the front sprocket to 14 if you done most of whats on that list..at least thats what I did. ...To bad I don't know how to list all of these things ,like everyone else does when they add their posts...

I don't know about what the pros of this site are going to say, maybe they will say add the crank and do some port and polish and milling but I think thats the most expensive. Some cheap ways are the basics air filter , exhaust pipes , jets , reeds , coils ,cdi box , spark plug ( no one is going to believe me on that one but I'm putting an e3 plug in mine because everything else I have that plug in it works great..even my snow blower what a difference) and an adjustable stator , higher octane gas like 93 , I think thats everything before you touch the engine.You can change the front sprocket to 14 if you done most of whats on that list..at least thats what I did. ...To bad I don't know how to list all of these things ,like everyone else does when they add their posts...

are you talking about the signature we have under our posts? you need to click the user cp button in the upper left, then hit edit signature and go from there. and as far as power goes you cannot beat a good port job and pipe, by far the biggest gain per dollar.

What kind of riding you do can really determine what mods will best benefit you. If you do a lot of long distance riding like trails and such, then I would recommend a port job a milled head and a pipe and maybe a carb. (Actually I would recommend those for any type of riding, but for basic trail riding that should really make a good setup) I had a big bore with a +3 crank and a Flotek aggressive trail port. It ran great, but I rode for long distances and had to carry extra gas with me, which was really annoying. where with my stock stroke/bore engine I still got great performance out of a port job a pipe and a milled head oh yeah and a 34mm flat slide. and the gas mileage was much better, and its a lot cheaper and a lot less work than splitting the case to put the crank in. Although once you've split the case a few times it gets easier but it still requires special tools.

Only consider boring your original engine if it needs it. these little single cylinder 2 strokes are not like a big block chevy. the performance gain from boring it is almost nill. You wont feel any difference, and thats one less bore the cylinder has left on it next time it NEEDS a bore.