Engine issue check pics, need help..?

Thats what i was thinkin, some dumbass sunk it then ran it full of water. So even though right now all i got is the jug off, the crank turns over easily and smooth. best bet to replace it all. Ive been looking, ive found like bottom end kits(crank, connecting rod, gaskets, bearings) and also a new piston kit. What about the cylinder whats my best bet for it, slight bore and/or hone? As far as the tools needed for this, the two most expensive are the case splitter and crank puller/installer 60$ each, anyother tool or cheaper place to buy? The motor was free thank God, now i just gotta pay to rebuild it, hopefully...

You can probably get away without buying the case splitter. 9 times out of 10 you can get the cases apart with a rubber mallet and a little patience. If you are going to replace the crank, you'll need the puller. $60 is about the cheapest I've seen for a crank puller. Don't forget a flywheel puller also, about $15.

you wont need the case splitter. just get the puller/installer tool. thats key. i needa get myself one. flywheel puller is defently important too^. but yeah drop a +3 stroker crank in that bad boy, bring the jug and head to a machine shop to get them to clean up the ports and bore and hone it. gota get a piston first.

well you want to have them bore/hone the cylinder before you buy the piston kit because you don't know what the ending size will be, if he bores it, you buy a stock piston, ur gonna have blow by, no good.

Once i get around to tearing this thing completely apart, besides obvious damge what should i look for in the bottom end? And i should get it bored/honed first then determine waht size piston kit i should buy. Like i said the crank spins freely when i push the kick no grinding/resistance nothin, the rod is kinda rusty should i go ahead and buy the whole deal bottom end kit and all? Let me know what to check once i crack this biotch open...hopefully it wont be to bad in there lol.

Once i get around to tearing this thing completely apart, besides obvious damge what should i look for in the bottom end? And i should get it bored/honed first then determine waht size piston kit i should buy. Like i said the crank spins freely when i push the kick no grinding/resistance nothin, the rod is kinda rusty should i go ahead and buy the whole deal bottom end kit and all? Let me know what to check once i crack this biotch open...hopefully it wont be to bad in there lol.

well heres the deal, there is a guy cmh156, he has a bottom end i think, may have sold it but you can ask, that is complete, but when you take it apart you will want to check for pieces of metal mostly, but if everything moves freely, just oil it up and clean it up really good, take it to a machine shop, and if you have the money have em p/p it while boring it, just make sure they know what they are doing, if you have the money, i know the builders on here charge 50 for a bore job, plus shipping, you will have to talk to one of em and see though, just depends on ur funds and how far you want to take it

If you have a brake mic you can check and see what size it is bored to as it sits. Then just get the next bore size up from that. Also if you have the cases split mise well replace seals and bearings as well make sure tranny gears arent worn real bad. Crank is gonna atleast need bearing but best bet would be get a whole new crank and rod.