Engine gone

He might b ok for you then pal. But I spoke to him he told me to take my engine out and he was gonna ring me once he was back at work to give me a date. Never rang so I phoned him to say engine was out and still waitin now!

He might b ok for you then pal. But I spoke to him he told me to take my engine out and he was gonna ring me once he was back at work to give me a date. Never rang so I phoned him to say engine was out and still waitin now!

hhmmmmmmmmmm

His nephew did supermoto on a blaster and he said it would b powerful yet reliable and it will last at least 5 races

lasting 5 races doesnt sound to reliable to me! Split the case make sure everything looks good and vitos kit that thing! Why do you have to send it out to get it fixed? If you can tear it apart you can put it back together.

5 races for a pushed engine is good.. thats 5 races + the practice session.
thats about 10 hours of full throttle riding..

after that much on a high output engine, you need to AT LEAST disassemble it and check your tolerances and clean everything.

a stock 125 should do a piston/ring/pin/bearing job every 22 hours. and the Blaster is air cooled, so you cant maintain the tight tolerances you do in a water cooled 125.

ofcourse, if you have enough money, you could tune it for BIG power and get only one race out of an engine.. its all relative to what you use your engine for