Emergency Generator Care ??

I find the best way is to drain the tank and run it till the float bowl is empty. I test it twice a year and it always starts first pull. Just what I do.

I am getting a generator sometime today. I have to fix the power output. Usually do as said above. Drain the gas and run it dry.

I stabil mine, but I usually drain the gas after I run it. Mine is a pain to remove and clean the carb on because its a digital inverter, and everything is inside of the case. When I do run it, I plug a drill or saw in, and put a load on the generator. That was reccomended to me by the guy that has the small engine repair shop.

I personaly try not to use or store gas anything longer than 3 months. For the second time in 2 years i forgot that I left fuel in 2 Lectron carbs and the gas completly ate the bowl. The gas was only in there about 4 months.

I personaly try not to use or store gas anything longer than 3 months. For the second time in 2 years i forgot that I left fuel in 2 Lectron carbs and the gas completly ate the bowl. The gas was only in there about 4 months.
I'm with jus_me on this 1. The only fuel that I find that lasts is race fuel:)