Editing Software

DReeds

Jan 14, 2010
Jersey Fool!!
Just wondering what Editing software everyone uses. I use Windows media bc its simple and well....free..lol I got my motion pro cam and ill be using it soon so i kinda want a better program thats either free or cheap.

also,to add music to ur vids (i have problems EVERY time) youtube always tells me i cant use it bc its copywrited,any way to bypass that so i can use the songs i want?

thanks for the info..and IF we get some good feedback maybe a sticky should be made with the info in the pic/vids section.

no one on here really does youtube videos its mostly photobucket stuff, wait til kronix gets on and sees this im sure he has a solution dudes a computer genius

no one on here really does youtube videos its mostly photobucket stuff, wait til kronix gets on and sees this im sure he has a solution dudes a computer genius

yea i have a photobucket also,but i just wanted to see what ppl use to edit stuff since photouck sucks with that. lol

djack has a youtube channel, and i'm sure theres other bro's who will chime in, give this thread some time, someone will help you, i'll be watching too, i'd like to learn how also

djack has a youtube channel, and i'm sure theres other bro's who will chime in, give this thread some time, someone will help you, i'll be watching too, i'd like to learn how also

thanks man I:I me to,deff wanna put this helmet cam to some good use.

This is how you bypass Youtube copyright filter:

Download/Install Audacity
- Import the audio that you want to upload
- Select all of the track audio
- Goto Effect > Change Pitch
- Change it 1.00 Semitone UP
- Click OK
- Goto File > Export as MP3

It changes the pitch of the song so it's not recognized.

As for video editing, I use Windows Movie Maker, its fast, easy, and does what I need it to do so far.

I haven't found any other good FREE alternatives. But here are a few you can buy (or torrent, if you're into that):
Video Editing Software Review 2010 - TopTenREVIEWS

Reactions: DReeds
just got a hd hero
downloaded sony vegas 9 for it, not got the hang of it but some of the edited video ive seen look good

p.s just took my first video with the go pro and the video is kinda jumpy got it set on r5 so i dont know if that whats causing it

Last edited: