on the rear wheel:
- 27.2HP at 9000rpm
- 23.1Nm at 7540rpm
- V-max 116.6km/h

on the engine:
- 36.7HP at 9000rpm
- 29.9Nm at 7540rpm
- V-max 116.6km/h

pulling some serious horses... lmao paulie nice bone stock 88 blaster with a drag pipe hanging out the side..

After my mods. But my carb isn't good jetted, it's little to rich, the FMF is probably not the right exhaust for my engine and the power valve is out of order.
But I'm happyI:I!!!

Last edited:
I think I can reach 40 HP and more with a good right side pipe and a 34 Mikuni. But I can't spend much money for my Blaster, I must buy 2000 litres fuel oil for my house, this winter will be very cold in Germany.

man my local shop were im doin co op as a dyno, but its only for at the engine, off the flywheel. i want one like that were you acualy get the rear wheel hp.

was it ported for the stroker crank or just cleaned up on what was there ?

No, it's not ported for the stroker crank! But next time when I rebuilt my cylinder, I'll probably port it with ram edm. It'll be the biggest piston with +3mm and the cylinder will be death after it:(.

I'm not a friend from sleeves, they're not the same as a stock cylinder. I could make it same, and I've seen I can get a +6 piston also.
I'll wait till the cylinder is really death, then I'll see what's to doB-).

i think youd be better off porting it by hand than using a ram EDM although imust admit that would be kind of neat and extrmely acurrate ,if you need some help shoot me a pm on measurements