Votes: 21 55.3%
  • Ds 650

Votes: 17 44.7%

• Total voters

darealblaster

2 STROKIN PUERTO RICAN
Sep 6, 2008
Puerto Rico
oK so basically my dad owns the ds 650 and theres always been a battle, mostly in youtube, about which is better so i would like to know you guys opinions becuz in some videos the raptor beats the ds 650 but in some the ds 650 wins.

yeah the Raptors are nice bikes and may beat the DS in some conditions, but all around, performance wise I'd give it to the DS!

yea the bombardier has a great all around performance i did this poll becuz ive never been on a raptor so dnt know how it rides

with the riding i do i'd rather have a 660 because they're a bit lighter and stuff, but yeah the ds650 will spank the raptor in a straight line.

yea the bombardier has a great all around performance i did this poll becuz ive never been on a raptor so dnt know how it rides

one of my co-workers has a 660 all tuned to like a 686 i think? and it would probally walk all over a piped DS but a stock raptor with just a pipe i dont think could handle it!

remember it has alot to do with rider...my husband has a new yfz and we went to the dunes and he spanked a chick on a 650...however her ol man was on a 650 and spanked yfz...hp to weight is also a contributing factor...but i think the ds would have the advantage...Dunes vids from this weekend... - Duner Central
CHECK THE VIDS OUT...there is a stock blue yfz beat every modified 450 in drag...rider is a large part of riding.