discussing botm

^^ i'll have some popcorn if the offer still stands lol

i get what dakotademon7 is saying, he feels like you should suport the forum to be the forums BOTM but isn't going to vote for ken oconnor (just an example) over me just because ken has done way more then i will ever be able to for the forum but for who's blaster he likes more. correct me if im wrong.

either way doesn't matter how you vote or what you vote on as long as we get lots of votes in for BOTM and ppl keep make kick a$$ blasters for us to vote for.

100% Rite.........................

^^ i'll have some popcorn if the offer still stands lol

i get what dakotademon7 is saying, he feels like you should suport the forum to be the forums BOTM but isn't going to vote for ken oconnor (just an example) over me just because ken has done way more then i will ever be able to for the forum but for who's blaster he likes more. correct me if im wrong.

either way doesn't matter how you vote or what you vote on as long as we get lots of votes in for BOTM and ppl keep make kick a$$ blasters for us to vote for.

and once againi will say its about the blaster if the members aloud to enter if you like his blaster more than all the others should you not vote for that blaster

just curious how come the BOTM hasn't been awarded for the last 2 months now? also is there not such thing as BOTY (blaster of the year) if there isn't it would be cool to have the 12 winners of BOTM over the year go againts each other for BOTY just a though i had.

just curious how come the BOTM hasn't been awarded for the last 2 months now? also is there not such thing as BOTY (blaster of the year) if there isn't it would be cool to have the 12 winners of BOTM over the year go againts each other for BOTY just a though i had.

i like that idea alot

once i get the a rolling blaster chassis, i will share it. but that is a little ways off, sh*t aint cheap.

Im sure your money goes to pay for the bandwidth this site requires and the PHP program they are using.

Not to mention, when something like this gets BIG it's a pain the rear to monitor. It's no longer a bunch of guys chewing the fat and showing off their rides. The moment someone steps over the imaginary boundary of "good sense", rules have to be made, monitored and enforced.

Time is money and all of this costs money.

Im sure your money goes to pay for the bandwidth this site requires and the PHP program they are using.

Not to mention, when something like this gets BIG it's a pain the rear to monitor. It's no longer a bunch of guys chewing the fat and showing off their rides. The moment someone steps over the imaginary boundary of "good sense", rules have to be made, monitored and enforced.

Time is money and all of this costs money.

well said!! damn 15 thing 15151515151

Its just a contest , I don't see the point of the thread at all . If there is something about it you want changed contatct a Mod and talk with them about it and If they agree then It might get handled . I never vote for anyone but myself , call me a selfish bastard but hell , I never win a damn thing so I gotta be my own fan , cause nobody else is.

Its just a contest , I don't see the point of the thread at all . If there is something about it you want changed contatct a Mod and talk with them about it and If they agree then It might get handled . I never vote for anyone but myself , call me a selfish bastard but hell , I never win a damn thing so I gotta be my own fan , cause nobody else is.

the point of the thread was because there were a bunch of people not saying anynames in botm entires thread filling it with who was breaking the rules and who was doing what so i made this thread to stop the crowding of that thread and put it where it belongs the off topic section

So what are the actual rules for blaster of the month entry and voting requirements ( if any) I will likely enter my blasty here in the next few months..... I have been a member for some time, but posted little and prob (sad as it sounds) helped no one. not out of ill-will, but out of just not haveing any questions asked of me. Whats the rules????????