discussing botm

hudack

Nov 4, 2009
nanty glo pa
well alot of people crowding up botm so i made this if you wana talk about who got who in the kitchen with the candle holder then do so til your hearts content

Here's my own little list that I go by.
1 You must be the owner at time of entre.
2 ride must be as stated at time of entree
3 Vote for the Blaster and the work put into it,not for what the person has done for the forum.
4 Must be a supporting member.
5 how many non stock parts/ work it has on it.
6 how many hand made parts are on it
7 Is the ride clean.
8 How nice it looks

These are just my own personal rules.

Here's my own little list that I go by.
1 You must be the owner at time of entre.
2 ride must be as stated at time of entree
3 Vote for the Blaster and the work put into it,not for what the person has done for the forum.
4 Must be a supporting member.5 how many non stock parts/ work it has on it.
6 how many hand made parts are on it
7 Is the ride clean.
8 How nice it looks

These are just my own personal rules.

i see something wrong with three anf four lol ?

a hypocrite is a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings.

these two statements contradict each other.

Reactions: hudack

u say vote for the blaster not for what the person does for the site and then you say they must be a supporting member that just doesnt make sense they like cancel each other out lol

Reactions: sheeblast
There my own rules so I can make them as I feel.lol. What I'm trying to say is, I will only vote for a supporting member. As for 3, What I'm saying, I'm not Going to pick one over the other because he's been on here longer,has more rep points or has helped out members more.

but what i dont understand is i love this site not saying that nobody shoudnt support it but botm is about the blaster not about if there a suporting member if there aloud to enter and you like there blaster over all the others shouldnt that blaster get your vote

supporting member shouldnt have nothing to do with how u vote as some people simply cannot afford to or are to young to have a paypal

I'm not going to spend my day trying to explain myself on this. That's the way I feel about it. Rite or wrong, that's the way I decide my vote. You can vote how ever way YOU feel. I just posted mine to maybe get some feedback on how other people decide . Not to get into a debate. I'm done.

my vote is based on the quality of work, and how much i like the particular quad i vote for nothing else. but everyone has there own opinion and way of voting.

^^ i'll have some popcorn if the offer still stands lol

i get what dakotademon7 is saying, he feels like you should suport the forum to be the forums BOTM but isn't going to vote for ken oconnor (just an example) over me just because ken has done way more then i will ever be able to for the forum but for who's blaster he likes more. correct me if im wrong.

either way doesn't matter how you vote or what you vote on as long as we get lots of votes in for BOTM and ppl keep make kick a$$ blasters for us to vote for.